Maniac Injects Kids in Sofia with water

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Police in Sofia are searching for a maniac that attacks little boys from playgrounds, undresses them and stabs them with a syringe.

There have been multiple cases for the last three weeks.

The little victims have all been take to hospital for a comlpete check-up.

Doctors couldn't find any drugs or poison in their blood so they suspect the man is injecting just water.

If he injects air though from an empty syringe, this could kill a child.

I wonder what this fetish is called?

There are so many psychiatric disorders. Maybe dysn could have helped us...unfortunatley he is no longer posting.

Wow.
Definetly suffering from derangment, Pedophilac Desires, Mania.....
BTW:
The fetish disorder is called;
Belonephilia - Sexual arousal from use of needles.
So this could be it...

Uh what?
I accurately told Meatpie what its called.

Thanks Rottie, never heard of it before.

Your welcome MeatyMan
Oh i see Roadkill

Or a joke, rather. That Rottie not catch.

I really don't understand some fetishes, some are just far more bizarre then any necro stuff. It's amazing that there are even sicker people out there then you guys. :p

I hate needles and getting shots. Not because of the pain, but the air thing scares me. I always watch the doctor the entire time to make sure he/shes doing it right.

Lol
Needles eh not scary just i dont like being pricked in my viens like that.
Lol eh i don't hink its sicker....its all pretty twisted xD

All it takes is the doctor pulling up on the tube too soon when sticking it into the medicine bottle or missing some of the fluid and putting a small minor air bubble into the needle to kill you. That's why they aim up and squirt a little bit before sticking it in you. Which happens more in movies then in reality nowadays. Plus I don't trust people in general so of course I pay close attention to what doctors are doing.

I'm sure this idiot sticking children doesn't know what the hell he's doing, lol. Hopefully he doesn't kill one.

In a new development the maniac from Sofia has attacked even more kids in more neighbourhoods and in addition to injecting them, he has known started to bite the kids on their little asses!

Police have issued a warning to all parents from Sofia not to leave their kids unattended.

Children helped police draw a sketch of the attacker.

a0eb9ba1c47c555b53991aaf667787da.jpg

How is this called in in English, when a person describes an attacker to the police and they make a sketch?

facial composite? can't think of anything else for it.

facial composite? can't think of anything else for it.

Thats it, thank you.

See how bad it is to be non-native? Sometimes you can't come up with the right word, I tried google but nothing.

The same thing is called photo robot in Bulgarian.

Do you mean 'photofit'?

Photofit is a method that creates facial composite. I think it's done on computer instead of drawing but still same thing.

Lol I wish some guy did this to me as a child xO
I'm such a freakt hough

He looks ugly though.

Photo robot. I love it!
You type in perfect, unaccented English, Meatpie. For the longest time, I thought you were from Bulgaria like I'm from Loompa Land. It wasn't until I saw you posting that America seemed to be full of job opportunities that I thought, "Wait. Is he... really?"

Back