Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Militiamen%20fighting%20the%20government%20outside%20Mogadishu%20EPA%20ABUKAR%20ALBADRI.jpg

[SUP]Al-Shabaab fighters believe they have a duty to Allah and fight a global jihad for single muslim state[/SUP]

No religion in history has caused so much senseless violence and war...Islam is once again rearing it's ugly head with the latest terrorist attack in Nairobi led by the Al-Shabaab militant group, a branch of al-Qaeda fighting a global jihad.

It's a movement for a single Muslim state. Major news websites have published articles that a global jihad is looming and with the USA and Russia deeply divided over Syria the whole world is a tinderbox.

:automatic:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24226896

http://www.france24.com/en/20130924-global-jihad-nairobi-mumbai-al-qaeda

Well, it doesn't take a military genius to kill dozens of unarmed men, women and children in a shopping mall

But it takes insane devotion to Allah to actually look at an innocent child and his mother and shoot them in the back.

"No religion in history has caused so much senseless violence and war."

Are you not familiar with Christianity and how much senseless violence and death it has been responsible for over the past 2000 years???

"No religion in history has caused so much senseless violence and war."

Are you not familiar with Christianity and how much senseless violence and death it has been responsible for over the past 2000 years???

I think Meat Pie was referring are we ready for the onslaught of global jihad directed at us by the militants.

I am familiar with Christianities senseless violence and sometimes wonder how different the world would be if COonstantine did not convert to Christanity and champion as around that time Christianity was in a decline.

http://www.penguin.com.au/products/9780141022956/pagans-and-christians

The world would be a FAR better place if ALL religion was :ban:ned from the public domain.
You want to believe silly fairy tales? Go ahead, but keep it behind your own front door.
Displaying religious things in public is more obscene than openly engaging in sex.

Christianity can be just as violent. The main difference between these guys and the religious nuts of the crusade is access to better firepower.

For a good read, try The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins or anything by Cristopher Hitchens.

It is still a modern issue. Do you think Al-Shabaab has joined or is fighting exclusively for IS?

I know some great Muslims. It is just the militant extremists that we are fighting.
I would hate to think we are fighting Islam as a religion. I hope we are fighting the extremist terrorists.
A lot of the militants have a warped interpretation of the Koran.

I do feel the majority are so far up themselves they have no intention of treating "non-believers" as equals and living alongside them. I live in the UK and we have a decent population of them and the vast majority have created their own closed community away from the rest of us and are enforcing their own beliefs upon the rest of us but noone says boo because they are quick to use the word racist to defend themselves.. A local resturant stopped selling meat from pigs because Muslims complained, many fast food outlets no longer serve bacon for the same reason.. Islam denies any responsibility for any of these groups yet is the first to protect their own when they come back from aiding such groups.. They are a religion that cannot take responsibility for its own actions and will not accept there are ANY problems within it.

Islamic countries should be doing SOMETHING to stop these groups yet are doing nothing! HOW can someone say it has nothing to do with Islam when a terrorist is forcing 20 something Christians to read from the Koran and shooting them in the head if they dont or cant?

Christianity has done some wrong and it knows it has and has made up for it in hundreds of years of sorrys and giving everyone on this Earth equality. Islam refuses to accept anything that is not Islamic even in a non-Islamic country and the first word they learn in English is racist because they know everyone is scared of it even though they aren't even a race. Islam refuses to change and Islam refuses to intergrate.

All religions in the world will tell you how much and why they despise Islam. Only Christians will insist they are "good people" but as the Koran states they can trust Christians because they'll believe anything.. They'll not even be offended at the fact they say Jesus' crucifixion was a lie in the Koran.

I wish Christians would get a second opinion before they go for a look.. I am athiest and I notice that this religion makes alot of excuses for its evil acts and blames everyone but itself.

Britain should never have let so many Muslims in - as you say they won't integrate live in ghettos and have a minority who despise us and want to kill us or join ISIS Thankfully there are less in Scotland. no politician seems willing to control our borders except perhaps Farage

Back