That thing that you do!

useless bum

Forum Resident
Another lame thread of mine. My thread has a tendency to be short, and maybe because it sucks.

Anyways, is there something that you can do, but not most people? I can come w/o ever touching or with any strong physical stimulation. It takes a long time, but when it happens, it is almost phenomenal :D

And I can come multiple times, too.

So what is yours???

I can cum without touching myself too but its very rare, usually to a dead guy that is very cute.

I remember when I watched AB for the first time in high-resolutin I came in my undies.

Otherwise I am not in any way special or different to other humans.

I'm exstremly bendable.
I can do exstreme youga poses.

You guys are lol all boring...
There is more traits then just that <_<

Its a Secret Code between Necrophiles.

Join the Secret Room and you will find out.

I think i will try to join the secret room. Paypal and/or pictures and videos to post here, eh? Might take awhile. meantime. AB
I will see if i can guess what that means by context.

Context is not always available when the term is restriced to a few users who only post in the Secret Room.

I am sure if you make an effort you will become a member and we will be glad to welcome you in our group.

Either paypal donation if you are too lazy lol or regular posting in the gore section until we approve you for access.

We give everyone an equal chance at cdg, no discrimination.

People who donate and people who post are of great value for the community and we want to show them our appreciation by letting them see the best our site has to offer.

It got me thinking of a cute dead guy in morgue and while i am watching him
precum forms on head of his dead limp dick and then he does not shoot but cum oozes out. Did he cum without touching himself or did i make him cum with my mind?
Hallucination.

Back