Art Of War

INSTIGATOR
If one was to have a glimpse of the "FUTURE"

Or a glimpse of that "FUTURE I"

Does that prove the exsistance of "TIME TRAVEL"?

Or mistaken for being transported to a "SEPERRATE REALITY"?

Is the "PRESENT I" dependant on the "FUTURE I"?

Is the "FUTURE I" dependant on the "PRESENT I"?

What is the positve influences of having glimpsed that "FUTURE I?"
What is the negative influences of having glimpsed that "FUTURE I?"

If the "PRESENT I" was to chase the "FUTURE I"

Would he be chasing a mirage like a fool?

Discuss

Dr Who says the paradoxes resolve themselves Hawking and others say they don't and you create or travel to an alt universe if you alter the timeline - but I'm not smart enough to understand it all !

Dr Who says the paradoxes resolve themselves Hawking and others say they don't and you create or travel to an alt universe if you alter the timeline - but I'm not smart enough to understand it all !

I liken the experience to a time slip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_slip

I know I traveled somewhere, or my consciousness/soul did as I felt myself pinging back into my body.
Pinging sensation in the body is a classic sign that you have touched the void (Dr Who line I picked up).

Not smart to understand it?
You are underestimating yourself.

Dr Who says the paradoxes resolve themselves Hawking and others say they don't

If paradoxes resolve themselves, then most of these resolve paradoxes are felt as sense of de ja vu, due to two paths or more converging and crossing over.

Stephen Hawkings is right also in the example that some paradoxes don't resolve themselves as it need to be treated individual cases by case...

....and have hit a break wall in my reasoning, I know it has something to do with string theory area and the double split experiment....or similar

A glimpse of the future, good or bad, wouldn't give you the circumstances that led to that future. If all you get is a glimpse, the chances would be much greater that you would simply contribute to that future by action or inaction. I love discussing time paradox. I don't think they exist. Unfortunately, without time travel, its only a theory.

Back