badjohnny25

Forum Elite
Established Member
Just wanted to say I really like the new color and design of the board! A nice change!

I like it, but I've noticed that after a certain time, the site will drop me and I'll have to sign in again. I always get right back in but it happened three times last night. Hopefully, just a temporary glitch.

Thank you guys for the feedback.

The new design was introduced to eliminate known glitches in the red skin which was getting quite old btw and couldn't accomodate new forum features.

From time to time design upgrades are necessary, it takes time to get used to but so far response from members has been positive and that makes me happy because it wasn't an easy decision and the redesign took several tense hours last night.

Make sure your browser is allowed to accept cookies.

When you are about to log in, put a tick in "Remember me".

How come it's just back to the old design?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during recent changes but as I explained this is necessary to improve website functionality and fix glitches.

As always feedback is more than welcome.

The new design is called "Into Darkness" inspired by the motion picture of the same name. :messy hair:

Aggresive yet pleasing to the eye this theme reflects the turbulent times we live in: Apocalyptic scenes are now seen in the website banner...and of course everyone's favourite dead guy in casket is also present in full colour.

Thank you for your feedback eagleeye. :cheerswine:

Back