Good Job Boys!

rickyd26

Forum Resident
Soldiers around the world in all times are trained to kill. And, when they do kill, they are fucking proud of their kill. Below are pictures of soldiers around the world posing with their kills: Vietnam, Sandinistas, India, the Old West, WWII, doesn't matter where or when...they are proud of their kills!

love lined up dead soldiers, esp when the lift their heads for photo!

crazy set ricky, thanks for posting!

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 533
  • 40.JPG
    40.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 676
Of course, who would not want to showoff their kills!!

I would not mind showin them..or being one of them...

Men are the same world-wide, enemies yet both sides do the same...display the kills of their opponents. Americans do it, Iraqi rebs do it, Yanks did it, Rebs did it....Germans di did it, GI's did it.....men love to KILL when they legallly can and dudes are pulled into the military cuz' they LUST for the chance to KILL other MEN legally ... and stand with their "trophies" afters...grinnin' from ear to ear n' throbbin' under their cammos or uniforms, fuk yah they do.

Men are so much the SAME....."MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS"....I BELIEVE IT, buds, I DO !

These awesome pics RickyD has posted....PROVES IT !!!!

HEY RICKY...them "outlaws"....MAN, never seen that pic before ANYWHERE ! HOT KILLS IN THERE, hot killers too....is it REAL??? Or one of those black and white repros you can get at different re-enactments here in the USA... you know, where you pay $$$ and then get to dress up in the garb of the day, then get your pic taken in grainy black and white to look like a Civil War soldier or a WW1 soldier or a "cowboy" or an "outlaw".....

We have that here after our Civil War battles, and guys line up to dress up like Yanks n' Rebs to pose with each other, sum even lay DEAD on the ground with their bud above them with a gun or sword, grinnin'....

Are these "outlaws" for REAL ?? MAN, I HOPE THEY ARE !

:sm (5)::sm (5):
:sm (15)::sm (15):
:sm (26)::sm (26):
:load::load::load::load:

the last guys are so happy joyous about what they done maybe the guy they got was a creep drug dealer narco

loving the old west guys, all lined up with their boots :D

Back