RARE pics of American Civil War studs

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
RARE pics of American Civil War studs, circa 1861-1865 in which more than 625,000 STUDS got slain n' lain, nearly 10% of ALL the males during this time period.

Very romantic time, legendary leaders...President Abraham Lincoln for the North (Yanks), President Jefferson Davis for the Rebs (South).

Primary Generals became U S Grant for the Northern Yanks (later became a
U S President himself) and Gen Robert E. Lee for the Southern Rebs.

WAR fought like WAR should have been...with bayos n' guns..but problem was that used old Napoleonic logistics where dudes CHARGED in lines with updated TECHOLOGY and more accurate weapons...a "modern day" war with the technology of arms and ammo tragically STILL fighting the "old ways" from previous centuries of warfare.

HENCE, the ENORMOUS SLAUGHTER of RIPE, rank, virile POTENT dudes by the TENS of THOUSANDS :load::load:

These photos have just been released by the United States National Archives, are extremely rare as many of the Civil War pics perished in a fire that occured in the primary photographer's studio, Matthew B. Brady (thousands of hot pics were BURNED, some question as to the causes, many did not want the public to SEE first-hand the TRUE horrors of manly WAR)...warfare previous to this had been "romanticized" in drawings and sketches BEFORE the advent of REAL battlefield photography...first WAR REPORTERS and PHOTOGRAHPERS during the U S Civil War...

These photos are PRICELESS, show common life among the soldiers of both sides, both alive and nailed....both Yanks n' Rebs....I love to study each pic, look into the past...see the same LUST and READY for the manKILL we have in soldiers n' rebs today and have had throught huMAN history of conflicts.

Love the BEARDS on so many of these Yanks n' Rebs, really had the TESTOSTERONE back then n' showed it with their thick HAIRY beard, thick hair n' lotsa manCHESTER hairs n' hairy arms, legs n' I assume pubes n' COCKS...with REAL REEKIN' PITS n' FEETERS, no showers like we have for soldiers today, and these STUDS fought in BRUTAL HEAT for much of war wearin'...WOOL UNIFORMS ! FUK, they SMELLED like REAL MEN n' were a very HEARTY, RADNY n' DANDY lot of trained, horny ta SCORE killah STUDS !

I hope these photos will be both informative and enjoyable to yous.. I have spent a great deal of time researching them and finding the BEST to share with you of a very limited number of such available historical photos !

ENJOY ! :load::load:

]

Last edited:
more Civil War soldierSTUDS

More Civil War soldiers n' CASUALTIES (some may be repeats, very hard to download pics from my collection as so many and thumbnails so small in my file)

BUT double enjoyment, these studs are REAL MEN, both ALIVE n' even more KIA on the battlefield..bayoed or dropped real close n' personal, SWEET :load::load::load:

Last edited:
dudes killed in war

loves dudes killed in war!

REMEMBER, PieMAN...

These dudes were BAYOED n' SHOT up close, died by the DROVES...over 600,000 AMERICANS against AMERICANS !

The most BLOODY DAY in U S Military History occurred during Civil War...
25,000 men KILLED in one DAY, at Antietam...all over a BRIDGE over a little creek, no clear winners...

25,000 Yanks n' Rebs WASTED in one DAY ... never been anything like it since, even 9/11 does not compare to this SLAUGHTER and no battle in WW1or WW2 had MORE U S casualties in ONE day that at Antietam...

I have visited this battlefield, and it is so SEXcee walkin' yet on that ground where so many ripe n' randy DANDY soldier boys got MADE ta take their VERY LAST BREATHS ! :skull::load:

Here is a link to the Battle of Antietam, complements of United States Park Service...almost all the major battlefields during the American Civil War (1861-1865) have been totally PRESERVED as national historic places by the U S
Government.

I have visited Gettysburg as well, along with "Battle of the Wilderness" (really brutal sluaghter there), Vicksburg, Shiloh and where the war ended, at Appomatox, Viriginia....where General U S Grant for the Yanks and General Robert E. Lee ENDED the Civil War, after four yrs of brutal manSLAUGHTERING and over 640,000 KIA American PRIME MALES

Changed the course of USA history, it was FOUGHT to preserve the UNION vs States Rights.

HAD PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN

NOT fought these Rebs who BROKE away from the USA back in 1861 and FORMED their OWN country, the Confederate States of America, there would be TWO countries today here instead of one...

And there would be NO UNITED States of America ... and this country would have been much weaker with TWO countries here rather than one united one which is what LINCON stood up and FOUGHT for .... which means later on down the road, who would have FOUGHT the Axis Powers in WW2...

The USA would NOT have been, and surely would NOT have been strong enough to aid England and our allies to defeat Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito....and there would be NO FREE world today, we would be FLYING A SWASTIKA FLAG across much of the globe instead the flags of the USA. the UK, France, Bulgaria, the Netherlands...you name it.

THIS is why the American Civil War is so pivotal TO HUMAN HISTORY SINCE, because it created a STORNG UNITED UNITED STATES of AMERICA, where the federal government was supreme to the states, and has been called by many historians as "the second American Revolution" which General George Washington fought and led to the break away from England of the American colonies to become the UNITED STATES of AMERICA which the Southen states succeeding in 1861 THREATENED the as Lincoln himself said in his world-famous Gettysburg Address..."that government OF the people, BY the people and FOR THE PEOPLE !"

Big deal, this American Civil War was for the rest of human history .... thank God for Lincoln, and I am proud to live in the American state that he lived most of his life in...Illinois...which to this day on our all our car license plates and offical state documents the phrase "LAND OF LINCOLN" is still inscribed.
WORLD

Last edited:
Very, very HAWT!

I love 'em, especially the way they looked and were killed when they were standin in a line, and get mowed down by the other dudes across...

Would love to have been a collector in those days. Pickin up de the dead dues and throw them in da PIT!
TO ROT WITH the OTHERS!!!

Attachments

• im4.jpg
    im4.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 848
all thats left is their bones, perhaps even they have decomposed by now, i'd have to just cum into the soil in the cemetery.

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 470
  • 241.jpg
    241.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 636
Much to say on all of this........

Thanks, budds, for all the hot cumments....I have MORE Civil War dudes to post, including a whole line of rank RebFEET airin' so FINE .....

BUDS, u are gonna see how hot these warriorSTUDS were back then, swords, bayos posing as they got their pics taken, bearded, SEXcee uniforms...

AND YES, I have been to cemeteries of KIA Yanks and Rebs from Civil War, n' BUDS, have I gotten BONED as I walked around their thousands of graves !

All died with huge bullets rippin' into them or BAYOS thrust DEEP....in more than one cemetery, thousands of soldiers burried in one HUGE PIT !!

In Arlington National Cemetery outside Washington, D. C., there is this HUGE pit of Union (Yank) soldiers.....10,000 soldierSTUDS burried in this one plot of ground, just a plaque on the ground...I went over to read the inscription on it, and it read "HERE LIES BELOW 10,0000 UNION SOLDIERS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES DURING THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES, 1864....MAY WE ALWAYS PAY TRIBUTE TO THEM."

That is it ! Just a plaque, and beneath, 10,0000 TOROS and BODIES and stinkin PITS n' reekin unbotted FEET, manbod on manbod IF lucky, probably at end the gravediggers n' soldier studs got tiredd of lining 'em up on top of each other, theywere DEAD anyway, n' just THREW THEM IN !! HEADS on COCKS, in RANK HAIRY PITS, EYEBALL ta EYEBALL, feet on cocks, hands in wounds....FUK ! ALL THAT GOIN DOWN DOWN THERE !!!

Of course, now ALL MANGLED UP SKELETONS, but STILL....sum uniform pants on 'em (they took their shirts off, recyle n' their rank boots)...maybe sum dried skin yet....

BUT DOWN THERE YET, just like they got planted 144 yrs ago !

fa-FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!

BUDS, I got so tentpoled I cud not contain myself, of course, people all over out there at Arlington National Cemetery....so disrespectful to relieve myself there like I HAD TA DO !

So I limped inta Visitor Center, inta a restroom, whipped IT out n' MIGHTILY TOOK the RELIEF n' had ta get the relief 3 MOHR TIMES !!!

Then I went BACK...n' got ANOTHER THROBBIN' WOODY, oh yah, yous bettchas I DID !

HAD ta go back n' get mohr relief...WHEW !

My favorite spot to visit in the D. C. area...Arlington National Cemetery, where "VALOR RESTS".....and HEY, I am not being disrespectful to these killed soldier studs, I AM HONORING THEM LIKE A MAN SHOULD, TRULY HONORING THEM WITH MY CUMMIN' COCK for their VALOR n' MANHOOD n' SACRIFICE....layin' down there in the EARTH pumped full of BULLETS n' their once so PRIME ACE HAIRY RANK BODS n' FEETERS, scruffy faced n' hairy chested, rank hairy PITS n' LEAN n' MEAN...oh yah....it is TO HONOR THEM, that is what it is all about, WHAT CDG IS ALL ABOUT ...to honor these guys, all of 'em, who make the ultmate sacrifice for whatever, either good or bad, STILL MEN...

MEN HONORING MEN in our most MANLY WAYS, with our throbbiin BONES n' NADS ..this is what IT is all about here, buds, WE ARE PAYING OUR MANLY TRIBUTE TO THESE STUDS, and it IS RIGHT, NOBLE and DECENT !

WE REMEMBER them while mostly everyone ELSE forgets about them ! WE sacrifice a part of OUR MANHOOD TOO for them, for their sacrifice, every sperm we lose is for them IS a sacrifice for their sacrifice, a part of EACH OF US GONE FOREVER for them...MORE THAN WORDS, buds, a real part of US gets sacrificed EVERY TIME WE JERK IT OUT TO THESE GUYS we post and ADMIRE HERE !

FUK BUDS, we are the BEST MEN THERE ARE, remembering our brother men like this !

AND look at these Civil War dudes, 144 plus yrs ago, and thru all that time their SEXceeness and MANHOOD and bodily sacrifice n' EVEN their BONES BELOW we still PAY TRIBUTE TO THEM !

FUK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

We are not pervs, no WAY ... we ARE ALPHA MALES paying ALPHA MALE TRIBUTE to our ALPHA DECEASED MALE BROTHERS....oh yah, oh yah, OH FUK YAH !

:sm (5)::sm (5)::sm (5)::sm (5):
:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Back