Shot to death...

cadaver

Forum Regular
Assorted photos of those shot dead. I am fascinate by gun death because it is not common in Japan due to gun restrict laws.

First three are most beautiful...

I hope not many are repeat, though I am sure at least some are... I am sorry for any repeat.

Great thread, thank you for posting!

so prime !!

I like best the stud with the bullet hole in his center, layin' on pavement...eyes so wide, dyin', just killed dead. SO PRIME...that is Jeremy Will, I will have to do a series on him, have him ALIVE and more of him fresh killed DEAD down in Latin America. He was murdered dancin' around, bare-shirted, rank pitted n' stinkin' footed, so PRIME ! :sm (31)::sm (52)::load::load:

Then love the lean, bearded stud with his face on top of wall ledge, chest against wall, cock on pavement in his tight white khaki, showin' his hairy strong legs as and wearin' black socks in his fresh, ripe n' veiny killedMAN stinkin' feet.

And look at that prime, toned, tight azz he OWNED, fa-FUCK...so perfectly displayed !! :sm (31)::sm (52)::load::load::load:

OH YAH, two real PRIME kills, these are....just made my day, oh fa-FUCK yah, nothin' primer than lean bearded, agile, handsome faced studs gettin' the BEST manFUCK of their LIVES in horny, erotic manKILL fuckin' death !!
:sm (32)::sm (53)::sm (5)::sm (5)::load::load::load::load::load:

:sm (8)::sm (45)::sm (45):

I am glad you all appreciate ^^. I will add more as collection is grown~

Can't wait, hope you post more soon.

Here is my additions to the collection: Dude was shot so bad, brain matter is visible.

WARNING! Large images; May take some time to download.

HOlycow!!!1

Back