Who should we ban? And Why?

• Rottie because he is sad, retarded fuck from a backward town in the US.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • godfood because of his high-self esteem which is unnecessasrty and hilarious on the internet.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • None of the dudes, they are both interesting members.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Ban them both, sad creatures.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Pedigree (aka as dogfood) and his ugly friend Rottie should leave this board ASAP as they don't contribute anything interesting cdgwise.

I am sick of their shit comments, dogfood thinks he is so special and awesome and intelligent and handsoome and fit and strong.

In fact you are a boring as fuck and thin as littleboyrot's cock.

Rottie on the other hand is so retarded he posts only @_@, ROFL, LOL, 0
=

Check his posts.

http://cutedeadguys.net/search.php?searchid=17259

I think it would be best if you guys left and move to another board like UR or the new kiuma.

You will fit there so much better.

You like it.

I love you.

You don't know me.

And you are lame.

You don't know me either. Any two humans can become friends if they just try. :)

I don't contribute billions of pictures cuz I don't go surfing the net everyday looking for hard to find dead people, nor do I store pictures on my PC. The only other place I check is some Japanese guro sites cuz I like art but no one seems interested in that here. Plus the male pictures are always rare. :(

:)

You collect dead guys pix...proof?

Your av.

You have the most disgusting avatar on the entire cdg website - a rotten eaten away dead guy.

You are hardcore necro and you post in every new thread.

+ its hilarious when a registered cdg user says "I am here but I am not necro"

LoL

You totally fail.

I said I didn't store pics on this pc.

I said that cuz my interests didn't involve sex with corpses and that is what I assumed necrophilia mainly revolved around.

There I changed av for you. =P

Ohhh epic win, you changed your av after months with that rotten body.

Look, there is no need to hide who you really are, at least not here.

We are all necros...even though we like different things.

Necrophilia is not only about fucking real corpses.

Some dudes prefer only play dead and would puke if they have to see a rotting, melting reeking brown corpse with maggots.

Others prefer just to watch pics of dead guys, but don't do anything necrophiliac.

Which type are you?

Well I learned more about what necro is, being here.

I mentioned before, A hot guy is beautiful both inside and out, literally, seeing their bodies cut up, torn to pieces, seeing what their organs look like and etc is what I like. If I could do anything I wanted to a fresh corpse (or living person) with no consequences I'd just have fun dissecting them and taking them apart. I'm also into snuff and cannibalism fantasies...

I've done the playdead thing with my bf when just fooling around though. But nothing too serious, like snuff roleplay. He does bite me a lot in bed, maybe he's a cannibal. =o

I'd just have fun dissecting them and taking them apart. I'm also into snuff and cannibalism fantasies...

Now that's my boy. See, we are all necros and you are really hardcore one - no need to pretend.

Cannibalism is disturbing to me but I don't judge you.

As you said these are just sick fantasies we have.

I love dissection too and I have killing fantasies. No torture, just outright kill.

I also like feet and toes alot, even if they are smelly I will still eat and suck them.

First time I sucked my boyfriend's feet he was like, "oh no, how can you do that. Feet are disgusting - drity and smelly"

But still he let me do it, it was great fun. :sm (31):

I'm not hardcore into feet but I play with my bf's feet sometimes and bit them once after he got outa the shower and was sitting next to me naked with his legs on my lap. Never sucked them though.

He told me before that he hates feet but for some reason likes touching mine now too.

I don't like torture either, it annoys me. Like in that beheading video, they just drag it out. :( I wanna see the head come off now not later. :)

It's not easy to decapitate a human, most guys just chop and strike which is the wrong strategy.

I like the checlear vid - my favourite beheading. The guy starts quickly cutting him through the throat - deep and fast and the knife is really big and sharp.

Dude only has time to gurgle for a sec then blacks out.

I love that vide, perfect beheading.

Not sure if I seen that one or not.

There needs to be some beheading videos of hot naked guys. Or more shirtless ones at least.

At least I can cut off people's heads in video games. :)

I could comment gratuitously on your flame.
But I'm going to be brief.

I think you suffer from boredom, mania, and self-esteem issues.
I don't give you an ounce of crap, and when you ask me not do something, I don't do it again.
I post in the ways I can, I don't spend all my time looking at dead guys.
I do have a life outside of the computer.
None the less, your flame on me is unneeded.

In fact you are a boring as fuck and thin as littleboyrot's cock.
Rottie on the other hand is so retarded he posts only @_@, ROFL, LOL, 0

My cock is thin? Oh okay...then you'll have no qualms about taking my pics off then right...=O
Retarded post, riiight.
How else am I suppose to responded to other members sexual faggotry {No diss on any of the members of course.} on some of the postings?
Maybe with a detailed analysis of what the picture or post means to me?

Its too bad really, I was going to try and scan my book of Serial Killers and their photographs and other awesome stories.
Btw! I do have some new ebooks to contribute...But since I'm a retard...I guesse you don't need it....
ALSO...you don't know me Meatpie.
I'm highly intelligent and well liked.
Its just my taste for necrophilia is more then just wanky lust.
Its of true adoration and love.
You have no balls to do have the things you wank off to or say.
I hope you can bounce back and stop finding the need to insult good people.

P.S i think your just pissed becuase I wouldn't put more nekkid pics of my bf on here.
Your mad cuz he's with me...and not you.
Which is sad really...and laughable.....
Or is it because I have a loving admirer on this site.?
Does that piss you off.
I'm a good person...I post often and am pretty polite to all members.

For fucks sake, every one take a chill pill, so much anger so much bitching, necros are supposed to stick together it's us against the straight fucks, not against each other, a little light hearted banter is ok but all this bitching is getting too personel, especialy as it's over fuck all.
Come on lighten up guys.

Eh....I'm just defending mehself mate.

I'm with Darkside - quit moaning at each other! And I'll stick up for LBR - some of the stuff he posts is really interesting and original (and some of it, the DDxs etc, just loses me - but that's Ok, maybe I'm just too old to get some of it, and anyway I dont have to like every post). Go for it LBR, post that stuff from the Serial Killers books if it's new to here.
PS Meatpie - looks like there's some really good new stuff from yuou and altsxman (is that right?) - but Imagebam is playing up so hjaven't ben able to look at most of it yet.

Thanks Deaddirty =D
I appreacite it.

omg.. you really know how to discuss about stupid things....

i like rottie, he seems like a cool boy/girl (?)

dogfood... well it's true, not all of us have the time to surf the internet and post every single day...

::::pEACE & LOVE::::

love ya' all

Back