Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I visited my English teacher today, she is 60.

She was born, raised and educated in Yekaterinburg, Russia but when the Soviet Union collapsed she married a Bulgarian and took up a teaching job.

She has a son, 30 now who is a complete retard and diagnosed with Down's syndrome as a kid.

She gave him to an institution far off because while se was at work, he tried hanging himself and broke dishes and furniture.

She was a single mom as he husband croaked years ago.

She aslo has a daugher, Virginia who moved to the US out of sheer desparation.

She now lives in Owensboro, Kentucky with her cute boyfriend and other friends of mine.

We were very close, used to hang out together every fucking day when they were still in Bulgaria.

They moved in 2002.

I saw pics of them today in Chicago...the city looks nice but they kind find jobs.

They can't buy their own house and a rich family has given them a room in their big home in return for help around the house...and looking after their three dogs while they are at work.

Her boyfriend is a waiter and a barman.

A friend of mine also left illegally for the US.

She travelled on the au-pair programme (looking after elderly people).

Then the US government ordered he back to Bulgaria and demanded that she sign a declaration in a NYC immigration office that she will leave the country.

She showed up, signed but instead of taking the plane, left for Chicago.

Her boyfriend arrived, also Bulgarian and for ten years he drives a truck!!!

She lived in hiding, taking up whatever jobs she could.

After three years dude was granted a visa and then she married him so that she could stay in the US.

She and her friends said foreigners were segragated agains in the US.

They said the situation is very bad and will probably have to move to either NYC, or LA.

They don't like Chicago.

What do you think, after so many years they haven't achived much.

How much does a house in Kentucky cost?

What job should you have to afford one?

Why are the houses they showed me on pics like bungalows?

And why are these bungalows so expensive?

Do you think these people have any chance of a decent life in the US or do you think they should have stayed in Bulgaria?

So whats the best place to live in America useless bum?

Probably your area, lol, dudes from California say California is the best place, dudes from Chicago and NYC, say their cities are the best.

So whats the best place to live in America useless bum?

Probably your area, lol, dudes from California say California is the best place, dudes from Chicago and NYC, say their cities are the best.

California is a nice place to visit. I am not sure if I want to live, though. My experience in living US is rather limited, and I still do not think KY is a great place to live. And this is coming from my own experience :)

Owensboro, Kentucky is home to the Creation Museum. It is based on a literal interpretation of the bible, that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that animals on Noah's ark included dinosaurs.

I think Evansville, IN, may be a slightly better choice. I liked living in Ohio. Good things about OH is, you can get accident pics, crash reports and autopsy reports legally. Of course, they don't send you anything that shocking although I have some bloody pictures of a motorcycle riding military man who was killed in a head-on crash with a car. I have requested 10+ autopsy reports from a certain county in Ohio online. No cost at all, and they don't ask you why you need them. I have an autopsy report on somebody listed on My Death Space, and may get another hottie whose pics I found on his myspace. I don't have crash photos of either, but looking at crash photos, their picture and autopsy and crash reports must be, well, exciting.

BTW, I live somewhere not too close from Owensboro.

Please post what you have mate.

Please post what you have mate.

Autopsy reports aren't all that exciting. Maybe I am anatomically challenged. I don't get some terms and stuff.

Besides, like I wrote before, they are too big. But this could be something I can bring to the Gore Party. Or secret room or whatever.

Yeah, Kentucky is not too interesting.

California is the best for its variety of geography, cultures, cities, and attractions . . . not to mention liberal way of thinking (except Orange County).

However, Las Vegas, Nevada has always been an interesting place, and there's always something to do. Housing is cheaper there, too, and ou don't have many desert rednecks as in Arizona or in the Reno area of Nevada.

I find it boring how everyone wants to move to California.

My friends from Kentucky will probably move there too.

Whats the job situation in LA, do you know?

They think it would be easier for them to find a job there than in Kentucky but I am not entirely convinced.

Getting a job these days in any line of work is hard, because there are TOO MANY people and TOO FEW jobs.

The employers can choose from a lot of people, and they can see who has the best credentials and can accept for lower wages the job.

So, you can look, but frankly, being a foreigner. I doubt you can get a high profile job, but have to do with a crappy job.

Sorry, I only "do" motorcyclists. You can look up with Google News, and send a request if a case of your particular case happened in Ohio. Or North Carolina. Or even California. I think Michigan, too, but autopsy reports are quite often exempt in some other states.

If interested, check this site:
http://www.rcfp.org/ogg/

Thanks. Looks like there's no way of getting fro m the rcfp site to specific cases. I don't think I'm going to have time to follow this up, but anyone who can might get some good stuff! I'd guess coroners' reports might be more interesting than autopsy for many of us, certainly in states where they copy photos.
Incidentally, in UK coroner's reprts are deposited in public record offices, but are not accessible until they are 75 years old. Record Office users need identification to get a reader's card, and dcu/ments have to be ordered from catalogues and signed for. In smaller record offices the staff are often interested and helpful (prob NOT what you want for this!), in big ones its more impersonal. So there should be some pre-1929 stuff there, but not easy to get hold of unless omeone invented a reseaRch project!

I find it boring how everyone wants to move to California.

My friends from Kentucky will probably move there too.

Whats the job situation in LA, do you know?

They think it would be easier for them to find a job there than in Kentucky but I am not entirely convinced.

Dunno, but Florida may be another destination. There are a lots of hot Latino boys down there, and beaches are nice although I have never been there. Too warm/hot for me.

I'd guess coroners' reports might be more interesting than autopsy for many of us, certainly in states where they copy photos.

I am not sure why you think the way, but coroner's report do NOT come with pictures. Coroners and ME's do not usually let you see any kind of pics. You may be able to get them through subpoena, etc., but I think it is a little too much.

Ones I saw were from a case in which they did not perform an autopsy. And the one I got from this incident was a report from the coroner's inquest.

Also, you may want to use Google news or whatever (i.e, NewsBank, Lexis-Nexis, etc.) to find particular cases of your interest, and then make requests to coroner's office.

Last edited:
As far as places to live in the U.S., I suggest Carbondale, Illinois. Not a terribly nice place as far as crime, but housing is decently priced and decent jobs are relatively easy to come by. You may need to take on a roommate but it's a university town so there are plenty of candidates for that. And no, I wouldn't go with Kentucky, at least not Owensboro. The job market there is getting pretty bad.

Jobs are fucked everywhere.

They offerred my sister today $100 a month in a law firm.

She won't take the job and prefers to stay unemployed.

Back