bad situations sometimes occur in life orochi, we must be careful.

He fell over barbecue

:sm (49):Christ on the cross!!!

I dont think so. He looks like chicharron. Its the fried skin of the pig. Tastes delicious in tacos.

Attachments

• headless2.jpg
    headless2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
  • gay19.jpg
    gay19.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
NO - he did not - NO CHANCE IN HELL - probably died of hypovolemic shock, but on the off chance he could survive, infection would have killed him for sure.

I treated a burn victim once, this cute 30 yo dude in LA. His kid had put too much BBQ starter fluid on the charcoal, he went to light it, and it flared up and set his clothes and hair on fire. He wasn't disfigured too bad - but DAMN was this guy in some AWESOME pain! I hated to have to change his dressings - he eventually wanted only me to do them, because the female nurses were too rough - imagine that. There is nothing in my experience that hurts more than a burn, be it acid, fire, electrical etc. NOTHING.

I dont think so. He looks like chicharron. Its the fried skin of the pig. Tastes delicious in tacos.

LOL!:sm (43):
Actually I've heard that human meat tastes like pork. He looks pretty cute for chicharron.

Man, what sucks is he was alive, at least for a while after the accident. Hopefully, for his sake, he was unconcious.

I think he was in shock mate and I really hope he didn't feel anything because as JM said burns seems to cause the worst kind of pain imaginable.

Hope I don't burn. My sister once poured hot milk over her leg and screamed like she was dying.

Imagine get baked like that alive.

How can the world be so brutal.

Back