Votes: 49 54.4%
  • The USA

Votes: 41 45.6%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
It has become clear in recent days that we have people from the us who live in europe and vice-versa.

We want to hear your opinions on living standards, job oppurtiuties, healthcare, education and all other aspects of life that interest you in your area.

Which is a better place to live?

Is it Europe because of its rich diverse culture, beautiful old cities like Paris and Rome or the US with its beautiful nature, amazing infrastructure and megacities likes NYC, LA and Chicago?

Personally, from European point of view, life in the US offers more oppurtunities, and there are so many interesting places to go.

If there are no jobs in Chicago, you move to LA but in Europe we are stuck because of the differences between nations.

Only thing I don't like about the US is its very large nigger population.

I watched a report on CNN about a walmart sale in NYC and it was absolute all fat blacks.

Definitely Europe.

Although the US offers nice things, it is only feasible if you have lots of money.
If you have no job, no health insurance, no income, no nothing.

So, I prefer Europe :)

Europe.
I have to agree. But if you have lots of money. You can live anyway and anywhere you want.
If you can't live with blacks, Then def. don't live in the Metros like Chicago, LA or where ever.
But then the other side of that is you need money to be able to live in the suburbs away from the cities.
AND since you don't like to drive MEAT PIE, You're going to have a difficult time getting to work at Walmart or wherever.

europe definetly, as soon i finsh college i will do an eurotrip with some friends haha =P

Wal-Mart . . . yeah, that is the U.S.' embarrassment, but don't judge the U.S. by that magnet of the worst kinds of citizens.

As for blacks, they are highly concentrated mainly in the South and elsewhere only in select neighborhoods of large cities.

All in all, I'd say that Europe is better socially in terms of government, social justice, and social services. The U.S. definitely has more adventure and extremes of diversity to satisfy wanderlust.

I like both place... I have visit both. But if I have to move I would pick US I think... it is easier for not white ethnics to live in, I think.

I'll say USA of course. You can move to a Polish or Russian neighborhood where there probably live Bulgarians too, and feel like back home. I actually really like Walmart, they have good prices and it's fun to go, but there aren't many of those in the city if you hate it, they're mostly out in the suburbs. The one you saw must've been far down in south Brooklyn or the one in Long Island, which I didn't like. The only other big city I've been to was Miami Florida. It's great if you like tropical weather, and the men were hotties with great bodies ready for the beach. I hope to someday visit the west coast and see LA and visit Chicago too.

Not sure about living, but if the gore stuff is concerned, I have to say, USA. Where else can you legally get crash pics, accident reports or even autopsy reports?

Also, there is no place like USA where you can find a lot of trashy tattooed dudes on crotch rockets without fullface helmets. I made a trip for a conference over the weekend. A lot of joyriders passed by the hotel, and I could see some Ruff Ryders from my room. Damn, it was loud, but really hot. Right after I came, I saw two dudes pulling wheelies. That was hot!

I agree with useless bum. America means freedom to express yourself.

In Europe, society is more reserved. One corpse photo can mean huge scandal, politicans will fall.

Roadkill, . . . Hugh Grant . . . ?

verlup1, The west coast is the best! Los Angeles is definitely the best American city . . . at least in my opinion.

There are a lot of black people in LA.

Only in South Central. Blacks are rare in West L.A.

But in all honesty, there is a lot of everything in L.A. living in it's own section of town.

Nothing is wrong, I just prefer being around white people.

There's a lot of nice black people, but they are so eccentric and obnoxious at times. From my experience the places I lived that were like 90% or more blacks the community is very loud and many of them take on the annoying gangster fad. There was also a lot of fighting. But to me being new in area everyone was extremely nice and they were overprotective of the gay community and any racism or discrimination, which was nice and surprising. A guy got his ass beat by people I didn't even know because he called me a fag.

White majority places tend to be more peaceful. The specific area I live now is mostly white and asian. Deeper into town a lot of black people live. Even though America is very mixed people still stick to their own little racial areas so you can pick whatever neighborhood you like. I'm from California but currently on the EST coast, might move back someday.

Its funny how in the US the central areas are considered more ghetto than wealthier families live in the suburbs and all have cars and pools.

I've seen this on Google Earth.

But in Europe its exactly the opposite.

Property is more expensive in the city centre, and the rich live in the downtown area.

The farther you go from the centre, the more ghetto-like it will become.

Let's take for example Sofia where I live.

In the city centre its beautiful buildings, lots of parks, bars, clubs, expensive shops, malls, and most city and government jobs.

But a few kilometres away the suburbs start.

Its crowded, people live in huge tower blocks with loud music, heavy traffic, overflowing dustbins and street dogs.

Crime is also more widespread in the suburbs.

This is a typical tower block in a Sofia suburb:

normal_DSC01630.JPG

Most people live in these.

CIMG6000.JPG

^Downtown area in Sofia Bulgaria. Mostly low private buildings where the rich and the elite reside, no high-rises are allowed. Lots of parks, pools and fountains.

Back