rickyd26

Forum Resident
This fuckhead was arrested for robbery and escaped, but didnt quite make it out alive.

thats a first class set. Love it when they have alive photo

great post ricky!

i love him too. i'd strip him down and rub myself against his cold fat body, i'd suck his toes, i'd cum all over his soles, i'd stick my cock down his throat and practically embalm him with cum

i love him too. i'd strip him down and rub myself against his cold fat body, i'd suck his toes, i'd cum all over his soles, i'd stick my cock down his throat and practically embalm him with cum

:sm (19): Hi feet

love rank, dusted manFEETERS so, dusted by other dudes wearin' rank manFEETERS too

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,321
would love to see you post some pics arrow

Hi Meaty.
Not realy in to Fatties, I like them solid , more to mess with, don't go for realy skinny guys, but not that fussy realy, must have nice legs and a good ass.

OKAY.

This dude is great btw, I would hit him too. If he worked and went on a diet he would haev been even hotter.

He shure does look very, very nice there!!!

Somethin always to find on the sidewalk!

Handsome

Attachments

• QuickMemo+_2018-05-21-23-36-39.jpg
    QuickMemo+_2018-05-21-23-36-39.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 156
okay, calm down boy. If you are a serial killer don't boost about it here because the police are watching us, OKAY?

Feetboy, what a great idea.

Back