WATCH STUDS FALL with ARROWS !!

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
WATCH STUDS FALL n' get KILLED in manly CUMbat with arrows, oh yeah !!

When slideshow ends, replay it...cuz' u may miss the primest, most scruffy faced PRIMAL PRIME manKILLS the first time around

OH how I bone ta these pics, n' how men USED ta DIE ... with ARROWS, blades, swords....THRUST n' PUMPED inta their virile, potent vital bods....ta make 'em turn real FERTILE !

I LOVE THE WASTE of such PRIME STUDS in manly WAR ... oh FUCK YEAH !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50864151@N00/sets/72157606980140117/show/with/3398567085/
:sm (5): :sm (5): :sm (21): :sm (21): :skull: :load: :load: :sm (45): :sm (45): :sm (52): :sm (31):

Last edited:
very interesting post beautiful soldiers with big bulge.......thanks ArrowMan for this so sexy photos :sm (63):

soo many ARROWS !

These dyin' n' slain soldiers ra-RAWKS..n' soo many ARROWS, givin' 'em all such boners even before they are STRUCK !

Love layin' studs n' then seein' their CUMrades LAID or gettin' themselves taken down 2,
oh yeah !

oh YAAAAH, you bettcha, n' how I LOVE arrows n' planted so prime n' deep inta manly, sexy potent FLESH !

:load::load::load::load::load::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Last edited:
A small sick fact from history ( from Custards last stand)
After the battle but before going thru pockets of the dead soldiers for personal belonging and money that they wanted. The Indian women would come around with hatchettes and knives to finish off the wounded guys that were still alive. According to the calvary that found Custard's Army they found that the women had chopped up the dead bodies of the soldiers with hatchettes. ( due to revenege and hatred to the US army) A few guys were tied to rocks and elaborately murdered by torture by cutting them up with sharpened clam shells. pretty much body parts everywhere around the prairre.
THe US Gov't without consideration of cost hunted down all the indians responsible with a bounty for dead/alive. Sitting Bull who lead the attack was caught and was to be hanged but was shot in the back with a winchester rifle before the death sentence. The US Army claimed that he was trying to escape.

Back