Demon

Forum Resident
I've seen many vids from Mexico, where a group of armed guys behead their victims with knifes or axes. I know that's drug cartel troops, but I don't know who are those victims and why they are killed? Could anybody explain why they are killed, or they are just innocent people.

Depends.

FIRST.

Who are they and where did they come from?
Leaders usually are deserters, which used as "scapegoats" to recruited from the poorest people in the country.
They also recruit people that entering the police academy (3 out of 10 or so) and they do two things, make them thugs or keep them (police students) INSIDE the police to cooperate with them, how? well, letting pass the drug trucks from one location to another and more.

What are your goals?
Many. Eg
DRUGS: first they have the task of making the drug (or import it from Brazil, Colombia etc.)
after bribe (or threaten) to a State Governor to let them free transport the drug. But there is a problem, which are not the only drug dealers, but rather there are many more cartels, ie THE COMPETITION... and what they do with the competition? eliminate it.

But it's not all they do, they are also focused on EXTORTION, KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY, PIRACY, among other things.

But don't panic, Mexico is not the little-Syria who think, at least where I live is an extremely peaceful place ;)

Back