Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
"The deceased, a 50-year-old male was known to have a habit of sleeping rough and of consuming alcoholic beverages. The forensic medical examiner was summoned by the police and arrived promptly at the scene which was a garage or a shop for repairing big lorry tires. Big tires were stacked everywhere inside the shop. At the back of the shop there was a partially opened window. Three big identical tires were stacked on their sidewalls, one on top of the other in close proximity to that window. The 3 tires stand to a height of 105 cm, with a rim diameter of 55 cm, which consecutively make the depth and width of the hollow core made up by their compiled rim cavities. The victim’s body was encompassed in a jack-knife position, rear end down, within that tight well-shaped hollow core. His head was at the level of the middle tire and ankles and feet showing above the upper sidewall of the top tire. The head and neck and torso were severely hyper flexed in restricted jack-knife position, unfavorable for respiration. At the bottom, rubber air tubes were located and urine was collected within its crevices. Wetness was noted on the trousers of the victim which was thought to be due to urine.
The ambulance team arrived ahead of the forensic medical examiner, unbuttoned his shirt and applied stick-on ECG leads on his chest. The body was fully rigid by rigor mortis, so when the two upper tires were removed, the unsupported legs stood horizontally defying gravity. The lower limbs were kept semi-flexed at the knees making an almost perfect 90 angles."

That is FASCINATING! The description was very clear, and I can absolutely follow what transpired that led to his death. I'm sure he never imagined such a thing could happen to him, but it did.

Bon Scott died this way, as everyone who was ever crucified.

Bon Scott died this way, as everyone who was ever crucified.

I had never heard of Bon Scott before, so I looked him up online. The story I found was not very forthcoming as far as detailing his manner of death. All it said on that subject was...

"Inside Kinnear’s car, Bon Scott lay dead. ‘He could not find a comfortable position in the small car,’ Clinton Walker recounts in his book. ‘His body was curled around the gearstick, his neck twisted, his dental plate dislodged. The bile rose up in his throat and blocked his asthmatic windpipe.’ Bon’s body was taken to nearby King’s College Hospital. The coroner concluded that the vocalist had died due to acute alcoholic poisoning."

From that description, I can't visualize how he was positioned, but I do understand you are saying he was cramped in some way that hindered his respiration, just like the guy jackknifed inside the stack of tires.

From that description, I can't visualize how he was positioned, but I do understand you are saying he was cramped in some way that hindered his respiration, just like the guy jackknifed inside the stack of tires.

That"s true ... he was really intoxicated, both alcohol and drugs.

Where I live in southern Indiana ... Occasionally they will find a deer hunter who fell from a tree mounted hunting platform, hanging by his foot upside down. Positional Asphyxia. Not a good way to go.

Occasionally they will find a deer hunter who fell from a tree mounted hunting platform, hanging by his foot upside down. Positional Asphyxia. Not a good way to go.

Wow, I never knew hanging upside down could suffocate you!

Back