Marco Antonio Nazareth

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
:sm (51)::(:sm (41)::sm (41):

A fatal outcome was expected, and it did so, finally Marco Antonio Nazareth, ceased to exist, at 6:20 pm, four days after being placed in intensive care when entering the hospital with a stroke, caused by the fight that Chavez argued with Omar Carrasco, youngest son of Julio César Chávez, who is considered the best boxer who has given our country.

The meeting lasted only four rounds, and now they miss the great controversy, which is traditional in such cases, if not stopped the fight in time, that if the meeting was not even that the developer makes money by winning matches unequal and so on, will be a cascade of comments, the fact is that this sport has become a lifestyle.

The doctor reported that Nazareth died of a heart attack victim, he had this complication of stroke, even before the doctors did not give a good prognosis, because he was again Nazareth inflamed brain.

The remains of the ill-fated fighter are veiled in his native Puerto Vallarta, where the fighting took place and where the novel was very beloved boxer, to the extent that the litigation with Omar, the fans, to be submitted, overflowed in plausos by his countryman and the same thing happened when I dropped the ring on a stretcher.

REALLY A CUTE GUY!!!:sm (9):

Please angel, please can you find his morgue pics!!

Holy shit
Hot hot hot
Poor guy!
I'm sure hsi family is devastated

Oh Yeah! He's gorgeous! I can't find any good clips, they're all taped off the tv screen. I hope Angel Lust or someone can find morgue pics.

Back