Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
podgoricavisok2mnavijacs.jpg

Mine are 43 European size I think that's size 9 in the USA?

11 narrow AAAA (USA)

Rick, my dick, unfortunately, is NOT 11 inches (as the old wives' tale predicts). May I assume yours is not 13? :p

My feet are size 13ee, long toes, nice arches, soft meaty soles -- very "collectable" so I am told. Size 49 Euro

Size 9 medium. Very high arched, high insteps, vascular with long toes with well shaped nails.
Also quite randy dandy, ripe n' very earthy.

Last edited:
9 US .. High arch, smooth soles, close cropped nails, well cared for! Not rank, but can develop an intoxicating sweet aroma!

9 US .. High arch, smooth soles, close cropped nails, well cared for! Not rank, but can develop an intoxicating sweet aroma!

My kinda ripes, man !! So much like mine. I do have high inteps, too, and strong Achilles tendons. I went to a reknown for being a real foot expert female podiatrist a while back for a sore arch after working out ... and she said my feet for a man are one in 100,000.

She couldn't get over the high arch and high inteps, the shape all the whole package. She even took photos of them, said in her entire career of 20 years she had only seen a guy's pair of feet one other time, and his were not as unique as mine.

I think she was in love with my randy feet! If only she had been a HE. '- (

Last edited:
Mine are 11 1/2, but almost flat. Am so damn jealous of feet that leave those nice arch imprints in
the sand at the beach!

I think she was in love with my randy feet! If only she had been a HE. '- (

Too bad the podiatrist was a she .. Arrow man - that's the way it goes, tho! I would love to have been the one studying those nice, rank, UNIQUE feeties you got!

Yeah .. That's a pretty high instep .. Mine aren't that high, but I do have a hard time finding shoes with a high enough arch! I understand the pain you get!

See very recent pics
of my
ripe, randy dandy n' mega earthy
high-arched n' high-instep
---ArrowMan--->>
MAN
feet
here:
:green grin:

http://imgbox.com/g/5IsopILvA9

Last edited:
Size 13 US; Size 47 EU but I too am alas very flat footed.

Back