Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all....

Today I went out with my bike and saw such a cute, tall muslced, sweet in the face dude, hairy with flip-flops...I went insane. I got so hard its was just crazy, I nearly crashed.

I immediately imagined him on a slab....I started stalking him and came so close I could smell him. I check his toes, ass from up close, barely a metre behind him.

Stalking....god that sounds fun~
ROFL
Look at what your doing to me guys....especially you Meatpie...i'm like putting and your like the sculpture. xD

That reminds me of when I was a young teenager stalking people lol

I know the feeling when a local young guy decided to hang himself I had to do whatever it took to spend time with him before he was emblamed

The only time I "stalked" someone is this bi dude I fucked for a few months, but when his contract with the county in my area ended (he's a logger hired to clean up the downed trees from the storms), he moved back to Oregon with his girlfriend bitch. I looked all over the internet trying to find his address/email, but to no avail as he has a very common name :(

Yeah, it sounds like a hot thing to do, secretly watching and stalking some dude you fancy, moving in for the kill!

Back