Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Back in the day when I was making my first steps into the gore world and basically learning how to post on ogrish diaro extra was my absolute favourite source of dead young guys, they had fresh morgue photos daily and did not censor.

Do you remember diario? Here are some new pics to honour that old classic that I am sure some of you remember.

Oh man, Meatpie. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Yes, I remember diario extra and I blame it for almost single-handedly feeding my obsession in my early days of surfing the web for gore. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw its uncensored trips into the morgue-- daily pics of young dead guys, many shirtless, many open-eyed-- I would go there every day and check out cronica and provinces, seldom was I disappointed. Thanks for the memories, man.

I was on diario every day, sometimes they would have two or three morgue dudes a day, it drove me nuts.

I was amazed how beautiful some of the guys were...still have them in my collection, dudes are now golden classics.

So what happened to the site? Just disappear?

A lot of sites have toned down their sensationalistic morgue and death pics.......basterds!

True, that's why I love you so much because you always find the fresh stuff first, new shit is getting harder and harder to find.

In 2011 and 2012 I posted dozens of morgue and autopsy videos from Russia, so far this year I haven't found a single good autopsy vid from Russia, all my sources have dried up.

:bow:Thanks, I also learned my lesson with YouTube, I copy it right away if its hot, because they delete all the good stuff right away

:bow:Thanks, I also learned my lesson with YouTube, I copy it right away if its hot, because they delete all the good stuff right away

You've got that right.

The only chance with an older clip is if the number of views is very low

Then on occasion it will survive for a time

Unlike the lady in the first image, the one man standing in the background (image #6) finds something in the morgue amusing. Also, the CDG in image #9, with "P40" tattooed on his chest, appears to have a sore nipple (morgue attendants chewing on it?). They are unfortunate fellows, one and all -- they were not done with life yet. They still had things to do, places to go, people to see.

yes they do and if your internet is slow you have no chance to watch ,good stuff , already deleted next try

That's where you all were finding such good stuff then! I never knew that site.

i remember that site and i still visit it from time to time but sadly most of their pics are small and i always could not find the original ones

I remember that site .. I actually 'cut my teeth' to the morgue photos. It was the first site where I realized I liked this stuff. Haven't thought of it in a while. Thanks for the memories.

Back