Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...and a douche

I think we should ban doogfood.

He hasn't contributed a single pic but keeps posting lame comments in every thread.

I am sick of the cunt.

Today he said I was going to a midlife crisis because I said I am balding, I've gained weight and I recently discovered I can't read fine print very well.

And so what?

He thinks he is perfect because he is 50 kilos with wet clothes and 170 cm.

I am taller, stronger dude and fucking hairy.

I've fucked more guys than you have on your pc you lame piece of shit.

Leave this site and go to K I U M E R.

If I had the chance to know you in real life I would fucking crush you like the rabbits I posted from fuckingshocking.

I hate gay guys like dogfood, they think they are so special because they don't let anyone fuck their small assholes....

No one can be with you long-term because you are only good for one shag then off to the carbage!!!

*pish - Scottish for piss and shit.

I don't let anyone fuck me because but one person because I'm in a long term relationship with someone I love and trust. I'm not a whore like most gay guys. You really don't know me at all to say such things. :) You're so cute and precious when you're angry though.

And you're right about the fucked more guys then on my PC because i don't have any pics of them saved on here. But is that something to be proud of? Well, it is kind of hot and some-what alphamale-ish but I'm to untrusting and paranoid of disease to fuck every hot guy I see.

And I've contributed some Fallout pics and a painting lol.

I hope you and your boyfriend die of AIDS.

I bet he looks like Little.Boy.Rot

:sm (43)::sm (43)::sm (43):

He's skinny but doesn't run around trying to be a girl. I'm not into queens as stated before. And poor little boy rot, this threads about me not him. :(

Maybe he has AIDS?

How can you be shure he doesn't shag other guys and brings presents to your colon?

Does he bareback you?

Tested. and he's far too clingy and obsessed to cheat on me. Made me wear his collar which I haven't taken off.

Are you afraid of long term relationships because you think they'll cheat on you? He's the only guy I've ever fully trusted so there are legit guys out there.

I find relationships boring...but each to his own.

I love being a slut.

Getting a young cute guy undress for me and let me fuck him is a big turn-on for me.

I first take them to the toilet and start kissing them, then get them drunk and fuck them raw.

But even that is no longer interesting...

lol, sounds fun. But when that fun finally does lose all interest maybe you'll find someone to settledown with. Or you've not banged anyone interesting enough to keep around. It's nice having someone around to hang out with and know everything about eachother and have crazy rape sex with. =o

Boring.

You are afraid to try out new things.

Don't you ever wish you could shag another guy? A cute neighbour perhaps?

You lack self-confidence and they won't like you anyway - too skinny and short.

And what that fucked up way of thinking, you aint going nowhere.

Nah, not really. It's unnecessary.

I'm just a normal, straight-acting gayboy and I have a personality that fails to take anything seriously so making me angry is pretty difficult. I know this part of me is probably annoying at times too but I'm one of the nicest people you'd know IRL.

Except my mind has a passion of seeing beautiful male bodies dismembered and taken to pieces. :) Is that really so wrong though?

You are one boring necro that doesn't contribute anything to this community.

Why not check K I U M A or theYNC forum, they have started posting pics now.

My necro fetish isn't as strong as yours, it's not my fault. And stop advertising other sites. ;/

I hope you and your boyfriend die of AIDS.

I bet he looks like Little.Boy.Rot

:sm (43)::sm (43)::sm (43):

Why the fuck do you got to bring me into this, Meatpie.
I didn't say shit about you......like ever.
=c
So why you got to try to insult me mate.
I know who I am, I'm an androgynous pansexual.
I'm chill with that.
So please don't try to flame me as I have been polite and respectful to you.

It'll be okay, little one. *hugs*

-hugged-
I just don't find that very nice.
=C

So what are you up to, rottie?

Nothing....just dealing with my insane obsession for a dead boy y/]]y

Hi "rottie"

Do you jack off to dead guys?

Heh!!! of course!!
But as of late I haven't
I'vev been only doing it to my Luis...=O {he's on this site and I've kind of claimed him}

Back