Waikiki

Forum Regular
A while ago I saw a post, either here or in another forum, about Russian Roulette. It could be a revolver or short drop where the noose might release your neck after a few seconds, or electric chair with full voltage or just a small voltage that you wouldn't detect for five seconds that it's not lethal, or lethal injection that kills you, or just contains enough phenobarbitol to make you begin to lose consciousness but you don't know it until you realize that the injection isn't going to make you lose consciousness, etc. For me it was Russian Roulette with the guillotine: six chambers, I imagine I'd be just an horny as I am in fantasy and when I'm strapped to the board and slid under the blade I can't stop humping even though I know the moment I explode the blade drops. The idea that I'd never know until I'm finished shooting my load and catching my breath that my head is still attached (or not) makes the entire execution even hotter.

one thing i dont like about the death penalty is when its carried out the often young men that committed the crime are often old men upon execution. in my ideal world as me as the executioner they would die asap. another thing i dislike is that they die fully clothed and there are people watching in my ideal world theyd be naked and id be alone.

i found out recently by reading a university students article that the electric chair was actually intended to torture and cause pain as it often did. the settings of the electrodes and the current of the electricity has been compared to that of a defib meaning rather than making them brain dead and unable to feel pain it is designed to just stop the mans heartbeat and restart it making it so they have to send a second or even a third current to permanently stop their hearts this i imagine would amount to torture.. executions by this method were often botched.

the hottest method of killing though is the lethal injection in my opinion but i would rather see them injected by a person not activated by a machine and the inmate young muscular and strapped down naked.. the idea of the 3 drug protocol is to knock unconsious so they wont feel the paralyzing drug or or the pottasium chloride. if not for the first drug it is said that the pottassium should be painful like fire in the body so if the first drug fails... deliberately or accidently then the second drug will paralyze them so they cant breathe, move or speak so basically they are lying there suffocating to death and cant cry out and them comes the pottassium. the agony and the pain must be unbearable to have a salt injected into you to cause cardiac arrest yet you cant struggle.. the outstanding pain yet you cant scream. i wonder how many young men have felt that drug destory their scared pounding hearts.. it is the perfect way to mask true pain and that is what they were looking for.. to get pleasure out of killing and for them to not be able to cry out and prove the method torture.. most states are now adopting to kill using only the first drug because this is what happens at times...

personally if i was executioner i would find it really hot to slowly inject a needle of pottassium directly into the imates musuclar chest and stick it into his heartbeat like they do with unwanted pregnancies and other animals. if its acceptable elsewhere then the inmate shoudlnt be special enough to escape it.

Last edited:
Criminals should be executed by firing squad , hanging or be heading immediately after sentencing Maybe with 1-2 hours delay so they can think about their crime be scared, pray, say goodbye to their family - if any.

If we had trial by combat ... then there would be a chance that you could survive. Most of the execution methods that are used are pretty final. I think that all executions should be public.

Aye trial by combat like in The Condemned - live on TV / online - the last one left gets to live

I don't know. I've done several extreme fire-play sessions with me tied to a stake nude and a fire lit under me. The official "intent" was always that the fire would only slightly roast me, but by far the most powerful of these "sessions" was one where I actually thought I was going to get burned to death. In everyone of the "fire-play" sessions, part of me was hoping the the other "player" would turn "psycho" and actually burn me to death. I think that the possibility of that extreme end has been my biggest turn-on. If I knew that I was certainly going to be executed, I don't think it would have the same affect, though I think I would be more than a little excited that my fiery end was actually going to happen.

Criminals should be executed by firing squad , hanging or be heading immediately after sentencing Maybe with 1-2 hours delay so they can think about their crime be scared, pray, say goodbye to their family - if any.

OUCH!!!!
Brutal!!!!

executions should be cruel, certain except for appeal fights that the loser gets his death sentence carried out and the winner gets to join the execution squad for life after 16 wins(number of wins may vary depending on number of condemned per year with an average of one new squad member wins his position per year) methods of execution should be hanging, crucifixion, burning, gassing, electrocution, or whatever other cruel methods the squad members can come up with.

OUCH!!!!
Brutal!!!!

Thanks laddie - there are too many scum in prison we have to pay to feed, clothe and provide medical acre for after horrendous crimes because soft politicians running countries are too weak to execute them, but they are willing to send soldiers out to fight their pointless wars

Thanks laddie - there are too many scum in prison we have to pay to feed, clothe and provide medical acre for after horrendous crimes because soft politicians running countries are too weak to execute them, but they are willing to send soldiers out to fight their pointless wars

If one cannot kill every criminal for whatever reasons, what punishments or rehabilitation do you recommend be applied to these criminals? eg, work gangs, public construction, gladiator battles? and etc....

Could have work gangs, cleaning up nuclear waste, medical experiments, used for organ donors, gladiator fights are a good one :) with the chance of a wooden sword for the occasional winner - the rest die

Could have work gangs, cleaning up nuclear waste, medical experiments, used for organ donors, gladiator fights are a good one :) with the chance of a wooden sword for the occasional winner - the rest die

Mirrors my own train of thoughts and reasoning.

The world is not ready for these concepts as the world is not desperate enough....what a shame.

Personally, I would rather use the British system of the Monday of the third week after sentencing. It gives time to say goodbye and it lets one focus on the fats approaching death and why. It also gives time for innocents to be let free but the appeal to the ultimate (president, home secretary, or court should have to be final at leats 3 days prior to scheduled execution so the guy does not enter the execution chamber thinking he might get out still.

One idea I have would be if the guy just knew he was going to die - and there would be a lottery as to how. The possibilities would be short drop, lift, long drop, gas, electric chair, guillotine, lethal injection and firing squad. Every inmate would have the hair shaved on leg and head in prep so they would not know until they arrived at the execution. That way they would concentrate on the different methods by which they might die.

Executionsi

one thing i dont like about the death penalty is when its carried out the often young men that committed the crime are often old men upon execution. in my ideal world as me as the executioner they would die asap. another thing i dislike is that they die fully clothed and there are people watching in my ideal world theyd be naked and id be alone.

i found out recently by reading a university students article that the electric chair was actually intended to torture and cause pain as it often did. the settings of the electrodes and the current of the electricity has been compared to that of a defib meaning rather than making them brain dead and unable to feel pain it is designed to just stop the mans heartbeat and restart it making it so they have to send a second or even a third current to permanently stop their hearts this i imagine would amount to torture.. executions by this method were often botched.

the hottest method of killing though is the lethal injection in my opinion but i would rather see them injected by a person not activated by a machine and the inmate young muscular and strapped down naked.. the idea of the 3 drug protocol is to knock unconsious so they wont feel the paralyzing drug or or the pottasium chloride. if not for the first drug it is said that the pottassium should be painful like fire in the body so if the first drug fails... deliberately or accidently then the second drug will paralyze them so they cant breathe, move or speak so basically they are lying there suffocating to death and cant cry out and them comes the pottassium. the agony and the pain must be unbearable to have a salt injected into you to cause cardiac arrest yet you cant struggle.. the outstanding pain yet you cant scream. i wonder how many young men have felt that drug destory their scared pounding hearts.. it is the perfect way to mask true pain and that is what they were looking for.. to get pleasure out of killing and for them to not be able to cry out and prove the method torture.. most states are now adopting to kill using only the first drug because this is what happens at times...

personally if i was executioner i would find it really hot to slowly inject a needle of pottassium directly into the imates musuclar chest and stick it into his heartbeat like they do with unwanted pregnancies and other animals. if its acceptable elsewhere then the inmate shoudlnt be special enough to escape it.

If the death penalty is brought back, and personally I hope it isn't, then it will be part of a brutal society. And such a society is entitled to inflict as much pain as it can on the criminal rather than worry about how he feels. Which is why, if lethal injection is the chosen method, I think that the above suggestion is ideal, if he is to die then let the bastard suffer. And better still let him be seen to suffer so that his death serves as a deterrent to others. Only in fantasy should death seem erotic and enjoyable. But as I have said elsewhere I hope it never is brought back in the real world

If we had trial by combat ...

My favorite. Fight to the death. Winner lives but has to fight the next condemned man. Naked or in jockstrap, with combat boots. An endless series of fights. We all watch together, whacking our dicks as they whack each other to death.

The hottest thing I find is there are cases where a condemned man has been strapped down to the gurney to be executed. The downside is they are old, decrepid and not the beautiful MUSCLE BOY that I want them to be/ I believe the man I'm talking about was called Robert Waterhouse.. The phone rang just before he was set to die... Imagine how that is a glimmer of hope that you are going to live for longer.. He was told that he had to wait about 20 or so minutes for a final decision... In my wildest fantasies lying on that gurney would have been a shirtless gymrat in his late teens with a powerful vascular muscled body strapped down tightly and I would be able to touch his chest, wank him off and feel his beating heart while he waits in place ready to live or die at someone elses demand.. Robert Waterhouse ended up lying there waiting to live or die for almost 3 HOURS.. The perfect endurance test for a boy bodybuilder

The phone rang again... Imagine the tense feeling... I have waited this long, I will live this day through only to be told.... TIME TO DIE!!!

My fantasies go into overdrive at the thought of crushing the hopes and then ending the life of a gymrat that has waited like that old man like that.

Last edited:
Yes totally agree.. If any thing only allowed 1 appeal if it fails, your scheduled immediately to die within that very week or day or 2.. not years on after.. Hanging, Electric chair, drowning, guillotine, or firing squad & defiantly in the nude for sure.. no clothes allowed !!

I think they should have a special court that handles the appeals and then when they have all been exhausted Take the guy our and execute him.

Back