Little.Boy.Rot

||Despondent Thespian||
Is it just me or are ZOMBIES DEAD SEXY!!!
=D

Zombies are just purely awesome!
Werewolfs ...eh there okay
I'm a zombie fantatic
I love vampire films too
But they've been going down hill

I love zombies too. "Shawn of the dead" is my favorite film... Imagine having a naked zombie guy chasing you around the house

xD
I love that movie!
Its hilarious!
How bout the Dawn of the Dead?

I love zombies too. "Shawn of the dead" is my favorite film... Imagine having a naked zombie guy chasing you around the house

Shaun of the dead. :eek1: That movie was a piece of shit, I hated it.

But the scene where the guy is pulled through the door and his intestines pulled out was a very awesome moment.

I saw a kinda neat movie before called Zombie Honeymoon. About a women's husband getting bit by a zombie and starts slowly turning into one but she refuses to leave him nomatter what. I thought it was kind of romantic and interesting because he was hot as hell. Would you want a zombie husband? :p

28 days later is a great movie, and you get to see Cillian Murphy naked at the beginning. :)

And werewolves are insanely sexy. =O

Aww yeah that part was pretty f'ing awesome.!
Heh! I would love a zombie husband, i have to check it out now.
OMFG! Yes! I love that part!!!!
Werewolves sexy...fux no xD

Zombies are to slow and you have to sticth 'em together...

Give me a hunky vampire over them any day!
And a nice hairy werewolf to go with it for a supernartural threesome!!

Speaking of Supernatural...the two hunks of the TV show...
It would be considered a 4-some with Rick and I and those two...

Rawr!!

Nah zombies look too stinky,if I had to do a monster it would have to be Frankenstein,he's all Man,in fact he's several men!!!!

If you guys are so into zoumbies, then you should play a game called Dead Island. The game takes place on a tropical island during a zounbie outbreak. You start at a vacation resort and pretty much every zoumbie that jumps on you is shirtless.

You can also drown the zombies for those that like drowning.

Here's a nice video about the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35SA3CXdloY

I always thought the young character in Zombieland, Columbus was adorable. There's a scene in the movie where Columbus spills some juice on his shirt while he's gaming on his computer. He takes the dirty shirt off and puts on a zip up hoodie then tries to go back to his game. Then his hot neighbor pounds on the door and begs to be let in because she was bitten by an attacker (a zombie, but the characters don't know that). Columbus tries to comfort her on the couch but she turns into a zombie and attacks him forcing him to kill her. In my version she's feeling comforted by the human contact with a nice boy so she starts kissing him. She unzips his hoodie and caresses his hairless chest then unzips his fly and starts sucking on his cock. He's so turned on by the blowjob he doesn't notice when she turns. The new zombie now has a ready made meal, a mouthful of young penis meat. Before the kid can react she tears into his weiner and eats it right off of him leaving a cute little cockless zombie to wander around Zombieland!

I think zombies are overdone, and the only zombie movies I like are Dead Alive, 28 Days Later, and Shaun of the Dead.

If you've never watched Dead Alive, you need to. It's one of those cheesy early 90's movies, but its awesome.

I forget the author's name, but check out this zombie neo-victorian romance series. The titles are "Dearly, Departed" and "Dearly, Beloved".

Back