yourtrophyhead

Forum Regular
You walk down the street feeling strong and great .... freshly washed with the soap made from the fat extracted from my "love handles", your belly still full and digesting my roasted organs. no one can see that my cock hangs as a necklace from the chain around your neck. Your new leather vest, made from my tanned hide, looks great, shiny & dyed black, on you and fits just right so that my nipples rub against yours. You reach into your pocket and pull out my scalp, enjoying the feeling of my thick, soft hair, & use it to wipe the beads of sweat from your brow. As you put it back in your pocket, you smile as you picture your new wall hanging ... my bearded face arranged and hung to show off the look of horror it displayed as you repeatedly pumped your bullets into my gut. Ahhh .. there he is .. your next victim .. blonde ... handsome, beefy, smiling a great smile .... a head worthy of preserving..... totally clueless that he is about to join me on your list of victims .... that he will soon be nothing more than a part of your collection.

damn man,
very wicked and erotic as well, got me very much nice and B O N E D UP!!!!!!!!!!!
now I have to go look at some morgue feet pics and imagine sinking my teeth deep
into one sole in a primal sex grip as I rapidly and violently rape the other one raw!

I follow him, my right hand in my pocket, playing with your nuts in their sack as stress balls, already imagining how I'll straggle him with the rope I made from your emptied and twined intestines, after I clobber him unconscious with your femur as blunt instrument.

I follow him, my right hand in my pocket, playing with your nuts in their sack as stress balls, already imagining how I'll straggle him with the rope I made from your emptied and twined intestines, after I clobber him unconscious with your femur as blunt instrument.

ROFLMAO!! Great follow up, PC!!

Back