The forum sickness thread

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In this thread post your sickest fantasies and desires. Flaming is allowed. Minimum moderator control.

I go first....

I wanna dig up a dead dude.

As some of you may know, a cute fit 24-policeman died in my neighbourhood yesterday. Funeral is tomorrow.

I can't stop thinking about him, I got my camera ready, flowers and a black suit.

Its so hot, I am with a pemanent boner all day.

I wanna go and dig him up, then take him home for play.

I will remove any plugs the morticans mau have stuffed up his ass and lick his anus.

When I get older I plan to dig up dead guys and took them to our big house in the mountains....and make my own private morgue and funeral home.

I also want to be a serial killer, but could never do it for real....But I envy guys like Dahmer, he was so brave and had great fun!

I also have dreams where I off young guys then undress them naked.

...Oh meaty
That is so lurrid.
Heh Murdering is never cool, though!
But heh...looking for a partner to help you ahhaha jp

Now lets see.
My Turn;

I wanna fall in love with a spirit.
Of young boy [err age 15 and up]....
Who directs me to his grave... {he died recently]
And speaks to me [telling me to take him home]
Then I will dig him up, and take him home
Take care of him, clean him up...dress him in pretty clothes.
Then play time....
I will fill him full of wax, molding bonder nad other such things to keep him fresh.
And limber {hehhehe}}
Then I will lie in bed with hin {Will his name be Emanuel?}
I will talk with him for hours, tellin him about me....and then when ours souls peak.
I will make love with him {It will be long and del-ish-ous}
I will start with kissing his cool lips, filling his mouth with my hot tongue.
I will begind to undress him, caressing his warming body, with gentle fingertips.
Smiling at his still, lovely body. {I can sense he's enjoying this]
Then slowlly i will mount my hot mouth onto his yummy genitals, {Sucking hard of course}
Coexing for that yummy aged sperm to fill my mouth {Cuz I know its got to be stored for one last burst somewhere.}
Then upon his cool dead ejactulation in my mouth and face, I will ponder swallowing it.
Maybe...I do....Maybe I don.t
-Bahle
xoxoxoxox

Excellent fantasy, you are sicket than me.

Hheheheeheheh really you think so?
Thanks heh
SOMEONE ELSE TURN X3
I got tons more!

lol I think killing and digging up people is way worse than being directed by a teen boy spirit to escavate him and make some sweet sensual love.

My sickest fantasy is to pound an ass of a quadruple-amputeed blind person, being suspended in a hospital bed, while his/her little sister watches.

lol I think killing and digging up people is way worse than being directed by a teen boy spirit to escavate him and make some sweet sensual love.

My sickest fantasy is to pound an ass of a quadruple-amputeed blind person, being suspended in a hospital bed, while his/her little sister watches.

I though I was sick, this is sick brutal!!!!
However, Psychological torture combined with physical torture, that is fucking sweet!!!!!

WindSquid, you might like this video, especially the intro.

I though I was sick, this is sick brutal!!!!
However, Psychological torture combined with physical torture, that is fucking sweet!!!!!

WindSquid, you might like this video, especially the intro.

hey lol, don't judge, it's simply a power/humiliation fantasy.

It's not as bad as killing and digging up dead people y'know >_>

Mine is ko someone strip them naked and fuck the mouth n ass. As he wakes choke him out. When im finished and as he wakes hang him. Let him hang for day. Then wash and clean him and fuck his body with my cock and fist.

Mine is ko someone strip them naked and fuck the mouth n ass. As he wakes choke him out. When im finished and as he wakes hang him. Let him hang for day. Then wash and clean him and fuck his body with my cock and fist.
That's so brutal and so lurid. I imagine you fucking them would be a hard fuck, Meat.

In my thoughts I'm bringing them to my motel room where we party with booze until I overpower them. I'm in charge as I fuck them hard and rough with my fuck stick. If they come to, I grab their necks and squeeze until they choke out. I fuck them all night until I'm done! Then my hands clasp their necks one last time crushing their windpipes and sending them to meet whatever god they've been praying to all night.

My sick fantasy is to rape a jock in their American football gear and drown them in the schools swimming pool. I'd force him to suck my cock underwater and watch him struggle for air as I force myself deep into his throat.

I have a serial killer fantasy too. Less realistic.
Devising traps and devices to remove guys heads, I'd target jerks and general arrogant ass holes but who knows.
I could trap them out in the world by stringing up wires to catch their necks on their motorcycles. I could capture them in their sleep and dress them up how I like and set them loose in an area until they wander into a decap-trap and they would never see it coming or see who is responsible. Then I'd have their remains all to myself. It can't be that hard to hide a murder if you have no connections to the person and commit it in a secluded place.

mine of course is to gag a stud with my dirty socks, tie him securely and bind him tight, then slowly dissect the soles of his feet alive while he watches and winces and contorts in pain and disbelief, I want to take my cock and face and push and bury them into his raw skinned soles and fuck them and cum hard on the insides of his soles, then proceed to eat his sole flesh raw in front of him as he watches in horror and disbelief and passes out from shock. then when he awakes I will wrap his skinned sole meat around my huge erect pre cum dripping cock and jack off into it and take a huge bite out of it and devour it as it is drenched in my cum.
I will experiment in various ways of cooking his sole meat, microwave, pan fry, boil in hot water, he will lose his mind and spin out of reality when I am through with him. I would also make him eat a small piece of his own sole meat, then I would break off his big toes and eat them raw in front of whatever is left of his numb mind.
also I would dig up a dead dude and fuck his embalmed soles inside his casket and leave my jizz on them and re bury him so his soles and my jizz rot together and meld into one

skinned%20foot.jpg

The fantasy which keeps coming back to me has to do with being a prison guard preparing a guy for execution and then having to remove his body from the execution chamber to where they do the autopsy and preparing his body by removing his clothes. I decide to stay and watch the autopsy as my shift was finished once I got the guy undressed.

Eat a living man. Bite off pieces of his flesh and eat raw. Or cut off pieces to chew on. Suck the blood seeping from each cut. He is tied down and freaking out as he watches me nibble on his body. I have a small frypan nearby to cook his flesh, but mostly I prefer the raw stuff. Very chewy. Keep this going for hours, or days. Until he's dead. Then keep eating. Red meat is my thing. Man meat is my deepest, sickest, sweetest fantasy.

Eat a living man. Bite off pieces of his flesh and eat raw. Or cut off pieces to chew on. Suck the blood seeping from each cut. He is tied down and freaking out as he watches me nibble on his body. I have a small frypan nearby to cook his flesh, but mostly I prefer the raw stuff. Very chewy. Keep this going for hours, or days. Until he's dead. Then keep eating. Red meat is my thing. Man meat is my deepest, sickest, sweetest fantasy.
you and i have ALOT in common.............

Back