BRavenquist

Voice of Reason
Sorry I've been away for a long time. I'd been driven away from the site when it started to act funny for me because I don't have a paid account (way back when). I'm glad to see everything's fixed. However, there's a couple things I want to ask.

1. Is it possible for me to delete a couple threads I've made? Brandon is no longer my boyfriend (we broke up), and out of respect for him I'd like to have the threads with his stuff taken down. Is this possible?

2. Is there anything special I have to do to delete my account? I'm trying to withdraw from this community because of the potential risks involved with it. I'm so sorry to everyone I've befriended over the course of my stay here, but I just can't risk people finding this stuff out through some kind of Google mishap.

Thanks.

Sorry for the double post, but I think I may stay, however I wish to have my username changed. Is this possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, but I think I may stay, however I wish to have my username changed. Is this possible?

Hey BRavenquist - I will send you a PM re your personal questions - but a couple of general principles to assist all our users.....

As a general rule ..we do not delete posts - our members have the power to edit change or delete their own posts for a few minutes after they hit the post button - then it becomes locked into the forum permanently. We post warnings about this repeatedly...SO... never post ANYTHING private or that will come back to bite you in the bum later on. That's a sound general principle for any site.
Also - Never give out personal details in a public forum..or even share them with individuals you have not come to trust.
Changing user id isn't possible once its set up - and the alternative of creating a new additional id is forbidden under our T&C.
This info is intended to be helpful to all or members - now I am off to write a PM to you... - jon

Is there anything special I have to do to delete my account? I'm trying to withdraw from this community because of the potential risks involved with it.

:smirk:

And what are those risks if I may ask, and how would deleting your account help you "withdraw" from the community? LOOOOOLLLL

Back