deaddirty

Forum Elite
Bindiboi (is that right?) started a cool thread on the last site - this is more-or-less what I posted just before the site went down, so apologies for the repost, to the few who managed to see it.

My fantasy is to lie with a cute young guy as he dies. He asks me to be with him, drinks some sort of poison, takes me through to the bedroom, takes his shirt, shoes and socks off, sits down on the bed as he starts to feel the poison working. He's flushing, slurring his speech, starting to dribble and twitch. I strip naked, put my arm round him as he starts to gasp, unzip him as he starts to piss his jeans, feeling his cock through his warm wet underwear. He starts to soil his underpants, and I undo his jeans and pull them down a bit. He's collapsed on the bed nw, gasping, dribbling, starting to convulse. I lie with him holding him tight as he writhes, feeling him piss and shit his pants, his cock becoming erect. He cums, his gasps turn to gurgles, his lips blue, his body going limp. when he's finished dying, I gently take his soiled undies off, exposing his limp naked body, his cock still erect but his arse very limp and open, both soiled with his fluids from their final opening.

The second fantasy, of course, is to find a hanged man and gently undress him,intrigued to see what underwear he wore to die in, and the most private bodily functions that he performed in them during his final dance.

Attachments

• CDG7.jpg
    CDG7.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 69
  • 40395.attach
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
  • dead 03 resized a.jpg
    dead 03 resized a.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
  • dead 02 resized a.jpg
    dead 02 resized a.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 48803.attach
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
  • dead 21 resized.jpg
    dead 21 resized.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
  • dead 20 resized.jpg
    dead 20 resized.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • dead 16 resized.jpg
    dead 16 resized.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 8
  • dead 17 resized.jpg
    dead 17 resized.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 4
  • dead 19 resized.jpg
    dead 19 resized.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
  • dead 05a.jpg
    dead 05a.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 4
  • dead 09 resized.jpg
    dead 09 resized.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
  • dead 24 resized.jpg
    dead 24 resized.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dead 27 resized.jpg
    dead 27 resized.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
  • dead 26 resized.jpg
    dead 26 resized.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2
  • dead 25 resized.jpg
    dead 25 resized.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 4
  • dead 33 resized.jpg
    dead 33 resized.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2
  • dead 34 resized.jpg
    dead 34 resized.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2
  • dead 35 resized.jpg
    dead 35 resized.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3
  • dead 36 resized.jpg
    dead 36 resized.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1
  • dead 28 resized.jpg
    dead 28 resized.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
  • dead (5).jpg
    dead (5).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 7
  • dead (4).jpg
    dead (4).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
  • dead (3).jpg
    dead (3).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
  • dead (2).jpg
    dead (2).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 5
  • dead (1).jpg
    dead (1).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 3
  • dead (13).jpg
    dead (13).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 21
  • dead (14).jpg
    dead (14).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
  • dead (12).jpg
    dead (12).jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
  • dead (11).jpg
    dead (11).jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 4
  • dead (09).jpg
    dead (09).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 8
  • dead (08).jpg
    dead (08).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3
  • dead (07).jpg
    dead (07).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
...feeling him piss and shit his pants, his cock becoming erect. He cums, his gasps turn to gurgles, his lips blue, his body going limp. when he's finished dying, I gently take his soiled undies off, exposing his limp naked body, his cock still erect but his arse very limp and open, both soiled with his fluids from their final opening.

lovely.

I think your post was the last hing I got to reply to before the site went down. Awesome fantasy Deaddirty! I hope you didn't mind, but I used that little fantasy that very night all for myself. lol

I had a dream last night that is now a new fantasy for me, and it involved many of the members here!!
I had something wrong with me and knew I was going to die. We all met at some morgue somewhere, Meatpie arranged it all. (Thanx Meat!) I layed down on the cold metal table sitting in the middle of the room. You all gathered around in a circle and stripped me bare. Somehow it was known the exact moment I would die. I began to jerk of moments before my death. I died the exact same time I came. At that point I was looking down upon myself and everyone around me. One by one, everyone had their way with me in their own special way. Feetboy sucked on my toes (That one I remember specifically) Others had piss and scat sessions with me. Some fucked me, some sucked me and others came in my mouth.

I don't want to die, but damn! What a way to go!!

my fantasy is to come up behind a guy in his or my apartment and stab him repeatedly in the neck with an ice pick. lube my cock with his blood and fuck him as he dies. then i would drag his corpse around the house for weeks having my way with it.

Bindiboi - thanks, glad you enjoyed!
Think you said on the last site you were into snakes. Death by viper bite does nothing for me - just painful and gross. But death from an elapid, especially a cobra - the striking cobra has got to be the ultimate death phallus! What is death from cobra bite like - I know it's by paralysis, and starts with the eyelids, but the descriptions I've Googled have been too medical and technical - in layman's terms, what happens, and what does it feel like for the dying guy - and of course, does he lose control of his bowels in the later stages, is there ay chance of him cumming?

I think your post was the last hing I got to reply to before the site went down. Awesome fantasy Deaddirty! I hope you didn't mind, but I used that little fantasy that very night all for myself. lol

I had a dream last night that is now a new fantasy for me, and it involved many of the members here!!
I had something wrong with me and knew I was going to die. We all met at some morgue somewhere, Meatpie arranged it all. (Thanx Meat!) I layed down on the cold metal table sitting in the middle of the room. You all gathered around in a circle and stripped me bare. Somehow it was known the exact moment I would die. I began to jerk of moments before my death. I died the exact same time I came. At that point I was looking down upon myself and everyone around me. One by one, everyone had their way with me in their own special way. Feetboy sucked on my toes (That one I remember specifically) Others had piss and scat sessions with me. Some fucked me, some sucked me and others came in my mouth.

I don't want to die, but damn! What a way to go!!

Thats totally crazy. Fantasies are good though.

And what did I do to you.

We will all fucking gonna die our horrific deaths, whats the point of worrying about it? :sm (20):

I just pray its quick.

Wow, Rigor Mortis! That's insense! DeadDirty, Yeah I like snakes but just for keeping purposes not death by, although that is an interesting prospect. However I do know how venom can work. Different snakes have different kinds of venom and they have different reactions. Some cause intense pain all over others paralize the diaphragm making you not be able to breath. Others cause cardiac arrest. I, unfortunatly don't think any of them would have a poetic type death. Probably no loss of bodily functions aside from the usual that can occur from any death. And I doubt it would make you come unless you are into pain.

There is a venom out there that can be very poetic, IMO. and that is Tetrodotoxin, AKA Puffer Fish venom. If anyone has ever seen the movie, Serpent in the Rainbow they might know what I'm talking about. Zombie venom. With the right dosage it can make the victim appear dead but they are in fact still alive. Both the breathing and heartbeat are undetectable even to some doctors. Their eyes can even have the death stare. They are also usually consious. The venom can kill too.

paralize the diaphragm making you not be able to breath.

And how exactly diaphragm paralisys cause death? :sm (6):Never heard of this.

Can you elaborate or cite your soures, please?

If the diaphragm is paralyzed you can't breath. Death by asphyxiation. I would have to try to find some online sources. I have just picked up info here and there. I worked in the Psychology field but also know some med stuff as well. Definatly no doctor though.

Here is the Wikipedia entry for Tetrodotoxin. In it it mentions death by respriratory failure from diaphragm paralysis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrodotoxin

Thanks Bindiboi. That's a shame, but I can fantasise!

And how exactly diaphragm paralisys cause death? :sm (6):Never heard of this.

Can you elaborate or cite your soures, please?

Meat,
The diaphragm (and the intercostals (muscles between ribs)) are the primary muscles that you use to breathe. If they can't move, you can't breathe - simple as that.

The King Cobra's venom is primarily neurotoxic and thus attacks the victim's central nervous system and quickly induces severe pain, blurred vision, vertigo, drowsiness, and paralysis. In one to two minutes, cardiovascular collapse occurs, and the victim falls into a coma. Death soon follows due to respiratory failure. Basically it stops nerve impulses.

There are three distinct types of venom that act on the body differently.

* Hemotoxic venoms act on the heart and cardiovascular system.
* Neurotoxic venom acts on the nervous system and brain.
* Cytotoxic venom has a localized action at the site of the bite.

It is noteworthy that the size of the venom fangs is in no relation to the virulence of the venom. Sea snakes and mambas have the smallest fangs, but are by far the most deadly. Mambas are so deadly because their venom actually consists of both hemo and neurotoxins, requiring both antivenins.

Fugu (pufferfish) is a delicacy in Japan, and the sushi chefs must obtain 3 years training and be certified by the gov't. One rule of thumb when eating fugu (which I have, stupidly) is STOP eating if you get numbness to your lips and tongue. Sure sign of toxin.

Last edited:
Thanks JMsidious. 1-2 minutes? - Christ that's quick!

Thanks JMsidious. 1-2 minutes? - Christ that's quick!

It's variable - that's why tourniquets and staying calm are so important. Faster heart rate, faster the venom spreads - oh, and NEVER cut the bite and suck the poison out - Cutting into the wound will just create infections, and has no beneficial effect, and the sucker (hehe) has the potential of being poisoned.

I would like to 'ice pick' a bunch of fags and haul them around in my truck for weeks. I would take pictures of them and post them on this forum.

That is MY fantasy! :sm (4)::sm (4)::sm (4)::sm (14)::sm (14)::sm (14):

Hot! See, you're just a sick necro like the rest of us!:sm (53): I'd have my way with your corpse after strangling you good. Is that why your scared of fags?

Last edited:
Fag Forum?

Please guys, I need your help. How do I update my profile?

FAGS=Fruity Ass God Sinners :totalshock::sm (4):

Last edited:
Back