steveo1955

Forum Regular
I know this is Cute Dead Guys, and if you like dead guys, this site delivers better than any I have ever seen. I am not into dead guys. Some of them are georgous, because they were georgous while alive also. Not into blood and gore at all, and can't really say that feet and socks do much for me, (some boots and shoes on a guy can look good).
I perfer a guy to be passed out, or acting passed out. You can hear the breathing, and feel the nice warm body.
I used to live with a guy who was "straight" but who slept over very often and I had a great time with him and what he had to offer when he was out.
He was the deepest sleeper I ever met. He went out quick and deep.
I put up with all his bullshit because of what he could offer me. He cost me a lot of money and trouble, he wrecked my car, he almost strangled me once, while drunk, and thankfully he never tried that again.
He would also act passed out for me while he was awake, but I had to pay for that privilage.(He was a hustler when I met him)
He was handsome, muscular, rough hockey player. I loved him (and hated him) for many years. Never a dull moment.
I tried to help him with employment , but he perfered selling drugs.
Unfortunatley he moved to Winnipeg, and although he seemed happy there he got involved with a gang, After a few years, he wanted out, and then became so paranoid he hung himself.
He once told me if he committed suicide, he would request I spend a few hours alone with him after he died. I lived no where close to him when he died, and Im sure he was not thinking of that when he was looking for a place to kill himself, although I know it was outside because he was found by a passer by.
I hate not knowing the final details, and miss him a lot. I am always thinking about him, perhaps that Is why I was drawn here in the first place.
Opps looks like a wrote a story here.. but its not fiction.
Anyway, we don't all like the same thing, but if we did.. this would be a very boring world. Any thoughts?

Sad story really, if you really loved him you could have prevented his suicide, keep him close, support him.

How old was he when his brain was extracted?

Hi Steveo, sounds like you stuck with your friend as long as aonyone could - sometimes, especially with drugs, one just has to get out! But sad to hear it happened that way.
If you wanted to write something about what the final detauils might have been like, and the final time with him that didn't happen in the event, that could e interesting reading and possibly a good way of getting it out of your system - but only if it feels right for you!
And you're right - we're not all into the same things. I am into dead guys, but not into blood or gore, or cannibalim. And I'm less interested in live guys (on here, not in real life of course!) and playing dead, though they can have their appeal. I guess we all take what we want from cdg, and ignore the stuff that doesn't interest us.

Sad story really, if you really loved him you could have prevented his suicide, keep him close, support him.

How old was he when his brain was extracted?

What a terrible thing to say pie. That is implying that he was at fault. I know from personal experience what drugs can do to a person and what that "industry" does. You cannot blae yourself. You put up with him longer than most people probably could.

I have a feeling, your friends had deeper feeling for you than you may have thought. Gay? Not necessarily, but something deeper than just friends.

A sad story indeed and thanks for shareing it with us . Drugs inevitably end up causing problems, not worth it though you can't tell that to some one who is into that scene. Suicide is always a hard one to comprehend. Eroticism, fantasies etc and what triggers it is very personalized to the individual and therefore very few have exactly the same turn on's, but CDG seems to cater to a wide and varied community of personalities and sexualities so I hope you continue to take and give what you can to this site. All the best and stay healthy

What a terrible thing to say pie. That is implying that he was at fault.

Oh bindi please, I am perfectly aware that most people who commit suicide have more than one reason to kill themselves, besides steveo said he tried to help with employment what I meant was that he could have supported him in other ways, keep him as a close friend, call him, even visit him after he moved.

At least that's what I would have done.

Its true I never went to visit him after he moved. I know what Meatpie is saying,but he told me I saved his life a long time ago and I didn't even realise it then. He said he loved me but like a brother, I was willing to settle for that. He started phoning me and asking me what is a good way to commit suicide, and told me he would take pills and not hang himself because hanging would be stupid, just hanging there like that.
I told him to stop calling about stuff like that, it was crazy talk and I didn't want to hear it.
I he came here one month before he killed himself and borrowed more money, he looked horrible and he was all paraniod thinking that someone was after him no matter where he lived. His life was hell and he wanted out.
He pushed me away and told me my life was in danger just being near him, it was horrible.
I stopped hearing from him, and it was 6 months after that I ran his name in Google, and it had an announcement that he had died in the Winnipeg hospital.
I do feel terrible about it Meatpie, but I beleive he had become mentally ill and would not get help for it.
He hated the police, he had been in jail many times for assult, and he told me once he killed someone at a party. He was good with his fists and loved to fight. I tried to get him out of gangs and drugs, I told him I have never seen an old drug dealer, they all die young, tragicly and violently , and that was his end too.

Thank you Ukon, what you say is true, we should never make fun of another persons fantasy how ever strange it seems to us because it is very real and important to them.

I do have thoughts about what I would have done with him , but Im sure all I would have done is held him tight and cried in reality. As I said before he is always in my mind, so its almost like he never left really.

I was so sad to read this steveo...I can feel a hug coming on :super couple:

:kissess:

Back