jon_b

Forum Elite
Julio Cesar Gusmão age 26 killed in a cafe with 15 bullets from a 9mm gun :shcok:

Great set of pics but my Kaspersky anti virus says "contains malicious URL. Denied" for each image , they appear fine but thought you may like to know as this is the first time I have had these warnings. Thanks

Great set of pics but my Kaspersky anti virus says "contains malicious URL. Denied" for each image , they appear fine but thought you may like to know as this is the first time I have had these warnings. Thanks

Yes - I get them too - its something being generated by Kaspersky because its unhappy with a URL coming from the Imgbox site!!! The warning is:

Denied: http://rotator.adxite.com/?placement=24 (analysis using the database of malicious URLs) 04/03/2013 10:31:07

There appears to be no problem with the images being downloaded - I copied them back to my system and ran multiple scans on them and they are all clear - but whenever I go to Imgbox - the warning flashes up - even when I am uploading images!! This suggests the site contains malicious links. I have now emailed Imgbox about this.

Thanks for the report. Jon

Awesome pic set... a bit of a "chunky monkey," but not bad, really. Makes a hot corpse. The HUGE blood stain on his shorts has me rather curious.....

Back