Damn the expression " Shit happens" comes to mind , bloody unfortunate . Thanks

Kinda handsome big brother lots of redneck going on there. Mother nature put some wheels under that house, must be a number of dogs and cars up on blocks in the hole too! Wow, great stuff going on way up north there!

Thats Horrible, They should have continued the search Regardless......... Terrible

It's a damn scary thought, waking up to something like this. You would have absolutely no idea what was happening. It's just beyond a nightmare. Imagine your bed being sucked into a bottomless pit in the middle of the night!

All this about sinking reminds me of what's been in the news a lot these days, about all the kids dying in silo accidents. They say you're sucked down into those mountains of grain faster than quicksand would take you. Fast, but not fast enough that you don't have time to contemplate the corn rising as you sink...it's at your waist, your chest, your chin, your eyes. It's over.

It's a damn scary thought, waking up to something like this. You would have absolutely no idea what was happening. It's just beyond a nightmare. Imagine your bed being sucked into a bottomless pit in the middle of the night!

All this about sinking reminds me of what's been in the news a lot these days, about all the kids dying in silo accidents. They say you're sucked down into those mountains of grain faster than quicksand would take you. Fast, but not fast enough that you don't have time to contemplate the corn rising as you sink...it's at your waist, your chest, your chin, your eyes. It's over.

Haven't read about corn silo deaths lately, but we don't have many in New England. I know of that kind of death, though. It's like quicksand, from what I understand, and you can either die from choking on the "dust" from the feed, or suffocate from lack of air. Not a way to go that I'd pick....

Back