My sister told me...

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...that girls have more beaitiful bodies than men.

"More shapely" she said.

I don't agree. Check out this pic.

I find absolutely nothing sexy in the bodies of women...nothing.

Can anyone explain why are bigger breasts sexy?

Maybe the male is genetiacally programmed to find women wint bigger breasts more fertile, more milk for the kids...

But then why are, as faggots, not able ro appreciate the "beauty" of the female shape.

And ALMIGHTY GOD how can a young sexy guy want to eat pussy?

A hairy one at that?

:sm (20)::sm (41):

Thoughts and comments are welcome....and you can speak your mind and flame me, this is the Basement section...anything goes.

Female body isn't really made to be beautiful. It's made to make and raise children. There's a lot of fat everywhere and gross saggy breast to feed babies with. It's like a food storage lol. It's floppy and gross. The male body is built to fight and be mobile and effective so it's tight, flat and muscular. :) The male body is just nicer and more detailed.

I don't like female breasts too.

And pussy, how can pussy be sexy and give you a boner?

Straight guys are obsessed with breast and idk why. It's super gross when they're big and saggy when they don't have a braw holding them up. But not only that, the huge nipples are a big turn off. Especially when they poke out. If I was a girl they'd probably drive me insane lol. Having huge balls of fat sticking out of your chest and getting in the way just seems like it'd be annoying.

Last year I saw my sister naked in the bathroom. Absolutely disgusting.

She has big nipples and a hairy pussy. How can anyone get hard on that?

-.-'

:)

i still believe you are unfair to girls.... really? are we THAT bad to you? huh? and bad about me? if you saw me walking on the street... would you say i'm ugly too? just asking.....

I think if I saw you walking on the street, I would pass you by because I have no clue how you look :D

Unless you are dressed as Kitana :D

Girsl are ok on the internet and on the street, but fucking a girl, seeing a naked woman is plain disgusting to me.

I don't see a reason why you should feel offended and defend women...we aint gonna change kitana, we are GAYSSS..

REALLY SICK FAGGOTS

Girls are pretty when they're not naked.

Have you seen a naked girls for real?

I've slept with a girl and it was the most disgusting think I've ever done, but I was young and stupid and wanted to try it!

I even had a girlfriend and we kissed and slept together but never got around go actually shaggin

women are sooo many different shapes, i get your point with the pic but that is a really hideous example haha those are like naked hippie moms..no wonder their tits are saggy

I have to disagree.
I find both sexy.
No.
I'm not bisexual
But pansexual.
Sexy as in aethicailly pleasing.
Yes womens bodies are built for bearing children.
But they've got those curves that slope and dip.
=D
I've learned to appreaciate both genders beauty.
Don't hate meatie xD

It's an illusion created by fashion, that men are tall and dull and rigid and women are curvy and eye catching.
Though the whole 'hour glass' figure is truer for women, the difference is only slight. Buy and Large our bodies are the same shape. It is fashionable for women to accentuate the hour glass figure, and for men to accentuate a slender pillar like figure. Like we get it into our heads that we should look this way and so we do everything we can to make ourselves look like this archetype.

Back