sunray

Forum Resident
kick.jpg

Mushtaq Hussain Pachisawala, a resident at Photowala Wari, Kharol Colony died due to drowning in Lake Fateh Sagar.

According to sources, the incident took place when Mushtaq was washing his clothes near Madar Canal Gate, towards the Dewali side of lake. A few women who came to perform religious ritual saw him going into the water but he didn’t come out.

Concerned women informed people of the locality and later to the police who immediately came to the spot and tried to search for the victim. Several local swimmers dived to locate Mushtaq but their attempts failed till Nagar Parishad’s diver Chotu Bhai arrived with area Councilor Nafisa Saif and other officials.

Mushtaq Hussain’s body was found and he was soon recognized by few community people who were requested to come for the identification the body

Strange...I wonder if it was suicide. He went into the water but he didn't come out. I guess it could have been a heart attack. I didn't think lake waters got rough enough to suck one under, the way ocean currents or river rapeds can.

Looks like an Elderly gentleman , could have slipped but maybe the Autopsy will reveal more . Thanks

Back