jon_b

Forum Elite
Teenager Jânio Santos Lima was beaten up, then shot in the back, chest - and head :shock:

Last edited:
I guess it's one way of trying to keep the population down , Thanks

He's a skinny dude who looks like he was handsome as a model before that violent end.

Teenager Jânio Santos Lima was beaten up, then shot in the back, chest - and head :shock:

Just checking to see if everything is there? - maybe a feel as well while he's at it!!

Interesting surgical scar in his lower abdomen; he'll have a longer one joining it from above soon, but I bet it won't be as neat.

Just checking to see if everything is there? - maybe a feel as well while he's at it!!

Interesting surgical scar in his lower abdomen; he'll have a longer one joining it from above soon, but I bet it won't be as neat.

Ohhhhh...I had thought that indentation was the bullet hole in his back, but now I see that, of course, it is not. For one thing, it's not bloody, as any entrance wound would be. So, now that I know it's his belly-button, I agree that the crime scene crew in this photo are about to reach into his shorts for a feel --- just to check if the young man is hung like a donkey.

Back