Gypsies kill a man for a kilo of cherries

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Gypsies are starving in Bulgaria and they attacked a private property - a cherry garden, beat up the five guards and steal a kilo or two of cherries to feed their families.

One 40 year man croaked, two are critical in hospital, beaten up so hard they can't talk.

Many Bulgarins left their homeland for Spain, Italy and Greece, due to grinding poverty.

Gypsies have more than 10 kids a family, all are uneducated and can't find employment.

They resort to killing and stealing.

They steal anything, including my bike last year but a policeman caught them and returned it to me.

Local people are now staging demonstrations to ban gypsies from moving outside their ghettos.

-----

Under communism, gypsies were terribly segragated against.

They lived in ghettos, shanty towns outside cities and towns.

They weren't allow to doctors, to schools to public transport even.

Authorities kept them in check.

When communism fell, democracy gave equal rights to everybody.

Now, they are everywhere and I and my sister avoid going to places where gypsies go and I always wear a knife in case they attack or try to rob us.

Becarfull my friend.
I am split on this problem, half of me says they are human and have a right to try and survive, while the other half says exterminate them all.
It's a problem caused by our shitty world goverments, people are the same the world over and all have a right to a decent life.

No we are not the same. Gypsies love the way they lead their lives like nomadic tribes.

Their houses are dirty, they don't ghave gardens.

They learn their kids to steal and kill.

They don't want to get educated and hate to work.

I've seen it all, don't tell me people are the same the world over, this is absolutely not true.

In Belfast, a entire community of gypsies from Romania was chaced away from the city by the local people.

They do the same in Italy and Spain.

Why do we have to stand them?

I hat emy government for not doing anything to solve this problem.

I want gypsies out of Bulgaria and back to India.

I also hate Turks and Muslims in general.

But I like Chineese people. They have an old culture and all members from China that post on cdg are excellent dudes to talk to, very intelligent and witty.

People are different Dark, we all have the right to our lives but when they start killing other people for cherries, things are already out of control.

Local residents organized a riot here and wanted to hang the gypsies at the town's square.

They threatened to block all rail transport and highways until the local government issues a ban on all gypsies to move outside their ghetto.

Its insane.

There are over 60,000 gypsies in Sofia alone, 15,000 in my are.

They are breeding like crazy, gypsy women love to get fucked and their men don't know whar a rubber is!

I get your point Meatpie, the problem I have with outsiders is if they come to Scotland they should respect and live by our rules , many don't , Scotland / UK is far too soft and anyone can come here and get money from our social services and never bother looking for work, this really pisses me off. I don't give a shit about colour or religion, I will hate someone because of who they are not what they are, but if they are in my country they should live by my rules.
If the gypos (scot's slang for gypsies) are doing all of these things they should be hunted down and exterminated like vermin, or rounded up and the cute ones handed over to us for disposal and our pleasure, you say they are all ugly fuckers but there must be some cute ones with nice butts and big cocks that could be put to our use.

Oh wow gypos!!!! Excellent! Love scottish slang! :sm (31):

Some are cute yes but they are very dirty you will have to wash them before you shag them.

They reek of pish.

(scots for piss and shit) - LOOOOOLL, See I learn quickly!

MUHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

:sm (51): :sm (62)::sm (52):

very good my friend.
A good scrub down before some hot action is always a bit fun. I like workmen in tight dirty jeans , but they must have clean underwear and clean skin underneath.

I actually talk with the gypsies, some of them are cute and they are ALWAYS barefoot and barechested.

I want to autopsy a gypo, didn't seen any gypos at the morgue, its kind of a turn on to have a diry gypo with smelly feet on a morgue table.

I am very sick Dark.

I got a boner at the morgue, a place most people dread to go and find appaling with all the smell, rotters and open skulls I found it excellent and got a boner.

And one thing I haven't told anybody.

After I went to the morgue, I came hard in the kitchen sink. Real hard.

I exploded threw cum and orgasmed...just imaging those naked limp guys still gives me a boner.

That's NOT sick , thats heavanly, I would worry about you if you didn't get a boner in the morgue, if it was me i know i wouldn't be able to get near the tables as my cock would be sticking out like a bloody flag pole.
I don't think i would be gentle with a gypo they sound like they have the kind of bodies that need treated roughly and shagged very hard and fast, really going at it splitting thier little tight assas and pulling, squeezing and sucking thier cocks and balls so hard they almost come off.

they sound like they have the kind of bodies that need treated roughly and shagged very hard and fast

Most I meet here are skin and bone from undernourishment, but I like ribs.

I'd give them a mouthfull of meat to suck on , might not nourish them, but it would take thier mind off thier hunger.

Back