Michael Jakson Dead at 50

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Pop star Michael Jackson has died after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.

Paramedics arrived at his Bel Air home at about 1230 (1930GMT).

The paramedics performed CPR on Jackson as the ambulance took him to the UCLA medical centre, officials say.

Crowds have begun to gather outside the facility, whose emergency centre has been roped off by police

_44969062_animals_466.jpg

RIP Michael

WTF?! i can believe it1 but sadly it's real ='(

Such a terrible waste of talent! He folllows in the footsteps of James Dean, Elvis, Judy Garlad and so many others who set out on the road of self destruction. Do I hear the wings of the vultures flapping over the assets in his estate ?

I read in the paper once that he slept in an oxygen chamber...

Why are stars in the US dying so young? Must be some curse....starting from Elvis, Heath, Monroe, Dean Garald and many others....

Sad story.

The toll of fame and glory.

Some personalities cannot cope with all the attention, money and problems and do crazy stuff.

Some escape in drugs, or others do really strange things...

He was about to do a comeback tour too. :(

He supposedly died due to his abuse on painkillers and who knows what other medication. He and his family were warned several times about it but I guess he didn't listen if that was the case.

He was taking pain killers? What for, do you know?

not sure. haven't watched the news since. I never watch it anyways but hearing about such a person dieing I turned to it first time in ages. :p

I feel bad for him because I hear people joking about him and saying "glad that pedos dead" and all kinds of stuff here. I've always doubted any of that stuff was true.

His dancing is just that epic.

He could have lived longer, wonder what reallly killed him...There are so many theories now, a new one cropping up basically every day.

really? I've only heard one.

Back