I am sorry but this is not a blank page.

Do you only get this with Firefox browser?

Look for a solution on the internet, I am afraid I can't help their latest version can cause this error in some users.

Apologies for describing it as "blank" page..... should have said "reset'" page.

Anyway I have switched to the 'Safari' browser and I am currently having no problems so it must be a 'Firefox' glitch.

Thanks for trying to help.

I primarily use Firefox, and got this screen a few weeks ago while trying to connect with this and other sites. But I also tried Google Chrome at the time, and got it there too. Interestingly, it hasn't happened since, and I have the latest version of Firefox. May have been a temporary glitch with both servers, now apparently fixed.

I use Firefox too, and get the same problem repeatedly (every session for weeks).
If I wait for about 2 minutes, I can access the site again. So I just bear with it.
If it's a Firefox issue I can't understand it (but in view of Hangtime's comment it's not just that).
The error messages do vary: "server too busy" or "connection timed out" etc.

Once again screenshots will be highly appreciated. We investigate all reports of white pages/error messages.

I am also using FireFox and since upgrade to FireFox 18 I notice some websites are not displayed correctly and I have to reload the page.

I am sure the firefox developers are getting lots of complaints about this and hope they will release a fix soon.

Sometimes It happens to me when internet is veeeery slow, not only here, in google, facebook, etc

... since upgrade to FireFox 18 I notice some websites are not displayed correctly and I have to reload the page.
I am sure the firefox developers are getting lots of complaints about this and hope they will release a fix soon.

It is not a Firefox issue. Hangtime's post made this clear already.
If I use another browser (Chrome) within seconds of getting a blank screen in Firefox, I get similar error messages there too.

Is CDG limiting the number of accesses per minute from the same IP address, or is it a provider problem??

We don't allow users to open multiple pages at the same time to protect the server from overload.

It is not a Firefox issue. If I use another browser (Chrome) within seconds of getting a blank screen in Firefox, I get similar error messages there too.
Is CDG limiting the number of accesses per minute from the same IP address, or is it a provider problem??

Note I only did that to test whether this is a Firefox issue.
Note also that these problems only occur with CDG, not with other sites.

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

That message is specific to Firefox and there are numerous posts on the Mozilla forums about it. Some of the answers in the Mozilla threads contain useful troubleshooting information and you might find these helpful in fixing the problem.

Basic step :

- Try the site in another browser. If you get through, it's a Firefox problem.
- If Firefox is connecting to other sites, look in your Hosts file to see if the connection is being blocked by an entry there.
- Clear the browser cache and history, delete all Firefox cookies, and try again.
- Try Firefox in Safe Mode (no Add-ons). A frequent cause of this message is an add-on having unwanted side-effects.
- In McAfee Security Center, open Firewall settings and check that My Network Connections doesn't have an entry blocking access to that IP address (which for maltapark is 92.48.125.252)

The only problem I've ever expereinced was writing a long PM, new thread, or reply to thread. hen I'm ready to submit I'm asked to sign in again. Several times after signing in I've gotten a "blank" page and after 2-3 minutes I still haven't connected to CDG, so I sign in again and I'm logged in but the message I had written is completely gone, from autosave, from sent message, from posted....It's only happened when I'm writing a long response so I simply open WordPad and cut and paste for a backup. But it does seem to happen when I am writing or proofreading and I run out of time. It's happened with every browser. If this is only happening to me then I must be doing something wrong - because all of the other problems sounded browser related.

Just happened again - had to sign in again - got the white page with the circling icon as if it's trying to connect. Signed in again, went to forums, then this thread, and my reply was gone. Glad I copied and pasted it. I must be doing something wrong if it only happens to me.

Back