Waikiki

Forum Regular
There's and earlier thread here, plus in lots of posts and in lots of forums and almost all guys into beheading have a strong preference for either the guillotine or the chopping block or the sword. Personally until I reached my teens and developed a muscular jock neck I was always was lying on my bed with my pillow to hump and another pillow under my neck (like a chopping block) as I looked down at the floor ( often with a laundry some towels to "catch" my severed head). My most common headsman was my physical education teacher and some of my friends hot dads. We had really skinny boyish necks and it seemed like it would be so easy to chop off all of our heads. I had lots of intense dry cums humping my pillow fantasizing a beheading on the chopping block.

But by the time I was in high school I became a guillotine fanatic. It was a guaranteed method of having our muscular jock heads chopped off instantly, especially if an entire team or class were getting decapitated. The guillotine looks erotic and just thinking about it makes my dick twitch. I also always get turned on by the ceremonial details - all of us on the huge scaffold - nude and proud, holding our heads high and showing off our sexy necks. After each beheading and our buds' heads are head up the crowd makes jokes about our hard cocks and the strands of thick precum dripping out our cocks onto the scaffold. We are all edging as we approach the guillotine and step on the foot board. We need no straps, we grab to handles and are turned horizontal. Then we are slid on the bascule forward to the beams and through the bascule, looking forward as we are slid, and then looking forward the crowd. Now we release the handles and grab our ass cheeks - we're looking out at the crowd and thinking "You fucking peasants. In a few moments you'll be cheering my severed head, but how will your miserable lives be any better!" Now the foot board is lowered so my feet an be bound. Then the lunette is closed and it makes me look directly into the basket so my neck is positioned for the blade the chop off my head perfectly through my neck, and so my head looks hot on a pike or tray. I was edging in line, especially when I saw the headless torso of my childhood buddy who liked to talk about nooses and firing squads; especially when I saw his headless torso in the box waiting for me to join him. When the preparations were made for or the guillotine to chop off my head I had already reached the point of no return - my hardon already lubed by all my pals who's heads were already on pikes. Then I heard the drum roll and I slid my cock in the thick jizz, and stretched my neck out like every man does when he shoots his first thick wad. My head was already rolling before I and I realized that my head was already chopped off! As the executioner tossed my head to one of his assistants I saw my twitching headless horso shoved off the bascule into the adjacent waiting box, landing "face"down with my leaking, dripping cock landing between the ass crack of my hot bud who would rim each other in the showers.

So that's why I love the guillotine! I'd really like to hear from other beheading fans who prefer the sword or the chopping block. It's amazing how we mostly have one preference. It would be equally cool for the executioners to share their preferences and why they are so turned on by that method!

Sword preferably though the axe would be okay or even seppuku . Not into the guillotine at all, does not fit in with my fantasies , wrong timeline. Gladiators and Samurai are my favourites but thats me .

Would be glad to behead with a good Highland broadsword. - is heavy sharp and can so the job

The cartel kind ;)
The kind that a extremely brutal, designed to be NOT very quick and VERY painless!

Hey Corey & Samnitewarrior

Guillotine ... for sure

Fuck man! I'd love to go to the guillotine with you guys! Imagine the night before we're taken to the guillotine! We can see the courtyard where a long line of hot naked dudes are being guillotined - they were in cells yesterday like us - watching all the dudes being guillotined.
whay a fucking hot night we'd have! No inhibitions knowing that tomorrow around this time! We can hear the moanings of pleasures in the cells all the way down the cells. We're not scared! We've seen how fast and incredible the guillotine chops off the heads of even the most muscular necks! The only question is what order we go to the guillotine.

personally i've always enjoyed method by chainsaw,
once the chainsaw starts cutting it's pretty quick
but the dudes feet just seem to twitch longer and harder
than they do by other methods.
i saw a few vids where a guys toes curled so hard
and his soles wrinkled so bad, im suprised his toes
didnt break..........

didnt break..........
LINK PLEASE

didnt break..........

Just so long as the chainsaw severs my spinal cord instantly that would work for me. I have an incredible foot fetish and I would be proud to have my feet flexed and my toes curled tightly. I have an intense foot fetish and a beheading fantasy and I'm sort of an exhibitionist so I'd be proud of having my severed head rolling as other dudes get off in my smooth feet and rolling head - just like it felt cool walking through the locker room in high school totally nude with my dick swinging with every step. Of course I've always figured that getting my head cut off would be such a turn on that my feet and toes would be like every other man's feet: flexed and wrinkled and my toes tightly curled.

someone after they roll a car over at a high speed sliding down road upside down not wearing a seatbelt and there head flies out the shattered sunroof. es no bueno.

someone after they roll a car over at a high speed sliding down road upside down not wearing a seatbelt and there head flies out the shattered sunroof. es no bueno.

Different but pretty hot ;)

By wire. I read a story on Grease Tank in which a young no-good was sexually ravaged. The scene got rougher and rougher. At the end of it one of his rapists stood behind him while he was held in place, both of them standing. The victim barely saw the flash of light as the wire came over his face, reflecting the light of the interrogation lamp above them. First time the victim was aware of the wire was as it made horizontal contact his neck. The wire instantly caused a red line in the neck because it had a bit of a serrated edge. While the rapist held the wire in both hands he started a left-to-right sawing motion, applying pressure toward himself. Back and forth, back and forth, the wire cut through flesh and muscle and split the trachea in two. When it reached the neck tunnel the victim's lungs began to fill with blood instead of the oxygen they so desperately needed. The killer continued to saw. He was highly skilled. The victim gurgled, his mouth wide open, and with extreme jerky movements his body kicked. With a flick of the perpetrator's wrist, the wire did the final cut through the spine and brain stem, causing the boy's head to tumble off his shoulders. Torrents of blood from the boy's fresh neck stump shot high in the air, then dribbled to a steady flow, like volcano lava, as the victim's heart gradually gave up.
The scene was so well written I'd come racing home from work and jack off reading the same paragraphs over and over. :tognue2:

Last edited:
Ninja sword?

Super sharp ninja sword so my head doesn't fall off imediately.

I've always liked the chopping block and guillotine, but the names and differences between more types of swords is amazing to me. OK: I've got the broadsword, katana, samurai, but what's a ninja sword? And the most interesting thing about a ninja sword is that your "head doesn't fall off immediately". This I gotta hear!

nice slow knife, without the annoying religious chanting though :tognue2:

Do you mean for your decapitation, or beheading another dude? My first choice of execution would be a swift painless hot beheading where I have no fear of the blade because I know the instant my spinal cord is cut there is no sensory pain, plus enjoying the time I'll have after I'm beheaded until I drift off. The slow slicing of the knife seems intensely painful and barbaric.

Back