Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...and end up like this guy for friends & family to gawk at? Would you enjoy it? Or you think it's awful and sad?

Would you like an open casket or closed?

The interesting part about death is that to the dead person he or she never actually know the moment you they are really dead, it all happens in a split second and there is no moment after to think about it!

It's just insane.

Few people realize that but at CDG we know after all the beautiful dead young men with death stares we've seen.

Please discuss.

If you believe in the sham of an afterlife, you will float off your physical body and get to brown-nose your celestial dictator for eternity. How exciting! :very very bored:

I survived 2012 so far, but there is still a little more than 3 hours until 2013 in my part of the world. I had a few close calls and cliff hangers (literally, I was once trapped back country skiing on a cliff edge but got out on my own unscathed) I also had an outrageously tempting invitation to fulfill my ultimate death fantasy of burning at the stake that got me seriously thinking about it. My self preservation instincts are still very strong, but you never know.

Who knows what the New Year holds for me, or anyone for that matter. I may not survive the New Year's Party I'm about to head to, or the walk home.

"If that's all there is, lets keep on dancing."

I dont think I am gonna die in 2013, but I if I did die, I guess I wound not really mind. I hate to admiti it, but I particularly hate my life andI dont really have any plans for the futere which makes my life kind of pointless.

Dont worry, this is not a suicide note before anybody asks.

I want to be cremated. I think it's cheaper and more simple than a funeral where people just ppretend to cry while eating crackers.

As with any soldier I could be killed in action if deployed and fighting in combat or die during an accident in rough training It does not worry me The Army would have to bury me in a military cemetery to dispose of my corpse in uniform.

I think we had this conversation before meatpie. I guess U can say I am an outcast. I am actually happy being an outcast because most people are incredible medicre and we live in a world where people strive to for mediocricy. I know you have read some of my posts here and you know I am not a stupid person. Yet, with all my inteligence, I am unemployed, with a psychology degree that ius pretty much worthless. I guess right now I am whatg I have akways despised. I am completelly dependant and feel completelly powerless. Unfortunatelly, the feeling of powerlessness also erupts other not very atractive feelings like bitterness and cynicism.

Dont take me wrong, I love life, but I feel like I am just surviving rather than living. I am no longer the master of my own destiny and I think no human being should have to face that eventuality.

Some days I wanna die cause I feel like I'm only exsisting..
I contribute little to nothing my community or anything like that.
Just a waste of space.

Doom and gloom which is very unfortunate hope things improve for those who feel depressed etc . Me i'm optomistic and 2013 i hope will be kinder to all of CDG members. I believe when your times up its up but until then life is to be lived the best way yoy can . In a way dieing like a lot of the victims shown on this site died was quick although violent and its probably not that bad a way to go , getting old and slowly dieing is not really something I look forward to.

The risk of not surviving 'till the end of the new year increases every year, and someyear I'm surely going to be unlucky. Not too soon I hope.

Since I won't live to witness my own funeral I couldn't care less what everybody did with/to my corpse then.
Have fun! Recycle whatever is usable, and bury the rest (no fire or casket please).

I dont care at all what happens to my body when I'm gone. I'd like to choose my own way of exit & time. My B/F died a slow agonising death from cancer gradually wasting away from a strong Dom guy to weighing less than the average kid of five yrs old. Not what I want at all. I want to go out having one hell of a fun time

I hope to die in 2013. Was all most killed at the end of 2012 my ambulance went in to a tree going over 20 head on if it was not for my seat belt I would be dead all I can say if I was able to do that over I would have not put it on. Back to 2013 I hope to die nude any way I can. I am all most ready to pay some one to do it. Lol I'm a EMT so I don't have a lot of money so that won't work. So yea life Sucks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
Right now I actually don't care about death. At least this everlasting thinking about the future would stop.

Sorry about your BF dude ... like your "take no prisoners" attitude ... go ahead ... release the beast that's inside dude.

Back