viditvidit

Forum Newcomer
Hey boys,

We have gotte into a routine where I drug him (safely--we've been doing this for years but he is totally unconscious) and fulfill my dirty little necro/sleep fetish.

During these episodes I take pictures or video and we have just recently began to share. While out I usually play with his body, choke him lightly to get his tongue out, make him drool or generally work him up to look like a corpse--which is what turns me on.

We currently have all the nastiness (as well some awake clothed photos so you can see how hot he is) up on Flickr with the profile name 'viditvidit' but I am going to be moving a few photos here as well.

If you (esp. any ladies) are interested in real sleepy/necro play with an absolutely trashed and unconscious hot guy then this will blow your mind.

Until I get the photos up here I hope you will check us out on Flickr.

Thanks greeg :) So it's New Years Eve and I'm going to be having fun again, any requests?

SORRY! My hubby has asked me to scale back on the posting of stuff in the "public space" so I'm not gone he just wants me to be more discrete. Esp. since they are real and pretty humiliating. Figuring out how best to share now ;) PM if you want.

Me too! Please share vids and pics of your hot husband or any guys knocked out unconscious and abused... Would really want to see your hot, unconscious husband!

Back