stuffedick

Forum Regular
Hi Guys,

Over the past couple of days now, I've been having problems with browsing this site - and *only* this site. After visiting three posts or so, I get a white page saying that the connection has been re-set. I can't then access any further posts for between 3 and 5 minutes. After that time, I can see another 3 posts before the same thing happens and so on.

I'm currently running Firefox 17.0.1 on Windows 7.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

Hello,

I apologize to anyone who experienced a white page last couple of days.

Our community has been under a relentless DoS attack by hackers, we are doing our best to stay online.

They are also trying to hack into our admin panel, steal passwords, hijack accounts, spam and what not.

Has anyone experienced a white page today, Dec 31?

Anyone who gets a white page on Jan 1 please send me a private message and a screenshot.

We take this very seriously and we will reply to all complaints.

We will also offer compensation to elite users who have experienced prolonged downtime (4 hours+).

Hi Meatpie,

A Happy New Year to you and all the staff for all that you do to keep this great site going.

Thanks for clarifying this white page problem - and I hope that these SOB hackers can be held at bay. I'm sure that we all appreciate the problems and you and your team's efforts to keep the site running.

So far I only experienced loading issues the other day for a couple of hours. No white page though. I hope no one steals my password. I would hope that if spam or anything else unusual comes from me, people would know that wouldn't be me. I'll be sure to let you know if I have any issues Meat.

It's becoming impossible to access anything. Who are these people??
Ready to give up, I'm tired of having to fight for everything.

Back