Men Found Guilty In Morgue Photo Trial

Would you risk getting caught in order to take photographs of bodies in the morgue?

• Absolutely! Yes!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No way! I'm out of here.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I would have to think about it.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
How can taking a photo be described as abusing ...a corpse?

The man was just an ordinaray harmless necrophile!

The world is sick.

Do you know if he was sentenced?

How can taking a photo be described as abusing ...a corpse?

The man was just an ordinaray harmless necrophile!

The world is sick.

Do you know if he was sentenced?

A sentencing date will be December 13. Apparently this kind of crime is not high up on the priority scale in terms of sentencing. Either that or they have to figure out what kind of sentence to impose. :sm (20):

A sentencing date will be December 13. Apparently this kind of crime is not high up on the priority scale in terms of sentencing. Either that or they have to figure out what kind of sentence to impose. :sm (20):

the story was back in 2001, news didn't follow up.:sm (41):

I hope he had more young guys registered with his camera than the reported one.

Check out the fallen soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I always think some of them are the hottest dGs and with some trouble taken , you can even find cute pictures of them here and there.

Gorgeous young men fallen into the prey of malicious terrorists, ceasing to take cheeseburgers to nuture their biceps and smooth bellies, ceasing to urinate and produce excrements, being uncapable to honor their girlfriends with their powerful orgasms, leaving 23 years well-preserved secrets and shame of their bodies to the free disposal of strangers...

The photographer should have been more cautious as to have more bliss with his creative moments and allow connoisseurs like us to comment on the works.

Hi tigrenero, interesting opinion.

Do you have any such pics of fallen soldiers "gorgeous young men" as you called them?

Indeed soldiers are among my favourites.

i will try as long as i find enough time. Actually there are plenty of them, since so many have been killed through the years of the marathon wars. The problem i found is that it's not common to get many "live" photos of them except the cute head-shots available on numourous memorial avatars.

I am intrigued and cannot wait for your contributions :D

Same here.

Please share if you have such photos.

Yes! It's worth it even when I don't pass clear. Atleast I tried .

Back