Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This is Kaleb, 19 uncut gay dude, who has worked for boyspissing.

He has a pee fetish and aslo loves to lick public toilets.

:sm (20)::sm (30):

Ok, now that is really strange....

And very unhealthy too...

Yuk!

Like eating shit is healthy. Seems there is no end to human fetishes....you can develop a lust for anything basically.

I don't understand how eating shit can turn you on, maybe some form of masochism?

I have a friend who loves getting beaten on the head.

Pee fetish is hot but licking toilets is a bit much.

I agree.
Watersports are fun.
But this is kinda wack

I puke just at the sight of another person's shit so I would be absolute fail at that fetish. :sm (46):

I have a friend who loves getting beaten on the head.

That wouldn't be too pleasant but I do have a thing for wrestling and being rough. I like the feel of bruises a lot for some reason also, but I hate being hit anywhere on the head.

That pleasantly strange...
Head beatings...xD

omg...i wonder if he has fetish for all the pees or pee of a particular sex( female or male)

everything must have a reason. i think there must be a reason for his "strange fetish"

i have an explanation for my feetfetish.. feet is a part of body which sweat the most and i associate sweat with masculinty.

Yum! That comic is gold!(pun intended) Hot father and son doing all kinds of hot kinky shit. Eating cum, drinking piss, and and in the last chapter to date, the dad even rams his fist all the way up to the elbow in his son's ass and begins punching his insides. I hope the artist finishes chapter 4 someday.

Back