STONED

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
:sm (47):

Tragic death found Humberto Vargas Cuevas aged 30, after being stoned by fellow parranda and on the brink of death also left the young Victor Manuel Martinez Lagunas.

For information provided by the Municipal Bureau of Public Security, at 4:10 in the morning received a call from residents of the colony Eutimio Pinzon, where the support and demanded that the Roman street Consuelo two people were thrown on the floor in large pools of blood, apparently lifeless, so immediately went to the scene.

Upon arrival was confirmed that there were two men and thrown to review them one of them was already dead, next to big rocks that were visibly which used to strike the heads of the victims.

Recognizing the body of the young Gloria Ocampo Vargas, mother of the deceased who identified himself as her son who answered to the name of Humberto Vargas Cuevas and that this Saturday night the last time I saw him alive was ingesting alcohol with Noah Flores Rodriguez, Jesus (N), Mario Alvarez and Victor Manuel Salgado Lagunas.

He said it was like at ten o'clock in the evening that saw him take the above into a shop near the scene and that she went to sleep, being around four in the morning that neighbors were to warn him that his son he had been killed by stones.

Mario Alvarez said he had been involved with the work but had to be removed before they were given the tragedy, but that Humberto and Victor had been with Noah and Jesus.

On the scene, in addition to the Preventive Police who implemented an operation to trace the murderers, arrived prosecution personnel who conducted the proceedings and handed over the body to relatives.

whats parranda?

prison mate?

horrific way to go

Kinda painful death , hope that I don't find my end this way.

Back