Rand503

Forum Veteran
1297968739_2.jpg1297968773_6.jpg1297968773_11.jpg1297968782_3.jpg1297968798_7.jpg

This is a repost from a long time ago, but I complied a bunch of them together in sequence. No one knew anything about details, so I thought someone might remember more. And for newbies, it's a pretty good one anyway.

More in the next post, since I can only post five photos at a time.

1297968798_7.jpg1297968806_4.jpg1297968819_5.jpgdsc00005jw6.jpgmixed001.jpg

Although one or two of these dudes are clearly alive at the beginning of the sequence, there seems to be no attempt to minister any sort of help to them.

From what I can gather, after careful consideration, is that perhaps three gangsters were riding a motorcycle. Someone shot at all three while they were on it, resulting in the immediate deaths of two of them. The third, which is the really cute guy, is bleeding profusely. (The way I posted them is totally out of order, but I couldn't figure out a better way -- sorry!)

Two policemen come on the scene and keep order, and a crowd gathers. The taller policeman pulls out his gun to make sure the bleeder doesn't try to do anything. At one point, he straddles the guy and points the gun right at his face.

Everyone seems like it's just a show, and the cute guy is clearly bleeding to death, but no one is doing first aid. I assume the officers knew that, and figured they would rather take three corpses to the morgue than have to take one to the hospital. I'm sure the passersby were waiting just so they could steal his really cool sneakers. I would hang out to pull his jeans off of his and give him a squeeze, of course.

I also like how the cute dude is bleeding and crawling backwards, over his dead buddy's left leg. Apparently, he wants to get out and away, but the police officer has a gun pointed right at him. He's not going anywhere, and that thought takes a moment to sink in.

Back