Cute car crash victims

the second dude was pulp in the head.

awesome vid, quality is good this time, unlike most of the vids on the ync.

I have to find where they take this from, this is definately russia, I could get some of what they were saying

I rate this 5

ONE OF THE BEST VID I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!

MMMMMH IT'S SO HOT THE WAY THE FIRST GUY IS DRAGGED OUT OF THE CAR.... AND HE WAS A VERY HOT GUY...

yes. And the rescueres commented on the guys. When the came to the second body, one said, "this is the younger one".

Insane vid, I really must find the original source which will have the vid in a different better quality vid format and without the watermark.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It almost looks like after the accident, once he [briefly] regained consciousness, the driver was holding his dead buddy in his arms, cradling him gently with what little strength he had left, waiting for the EMTs, as he slowly expired...

Attachments

• screenshot_1152.jpg
    screenshot_1152.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 337
  • screenshot_479 2.jpg
    screenshot_479 2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,337
  • screenshot_972.jpg
    screenshot_972.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 382
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 509
  • screenshot_478.jpg
    screenshot_478.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 444
It almost looks like after the accident, once he [briefly] regained consciousness, the driver was holding his dead buddy in his arms, cradling him gently with what little strength he had left, waiting for the EMTs, as he slowly expired...

NO. Both dudes were instant kill. There injuries were incompatible with life - second dudes head was pulp and first dude had nasty head injury too and he was crushed and compressed against the twisted metal - they couldn't take him our right away.

Awesome video, lovely car wreck can't stop watching it.

Wow that was some pile up! Very brutal.

I wonder what caused it as there didn't seem to be another car involved.

Wow that was some pile up! Very brutal.

I wonder what caused it as there didn't seem to be another car involved.

The driver crashed into a tree. He must've lost control from speeding and slammed into the tree from the passenger side. He was probably swerving to avoid hitting it but did anyway.

Back