feettartar

Forum Regular
Doomsdayers like me have been preaching about whats to come for us all shortly on this planet.
Well, now you've gotten another taste of what a little hurricane to a huge metropolis can do to people when the electricity goes bye bye. The grocery store shelves were instantly stripped bare, and in only days it was no gasoline, no nuttin', and "Boo hoo - what are we going to do? We have no heat! Why isn't the gov't waving their magic wand (which the Repugnants want to take away, remember!) and instantly solving all our problems, as we are incapeable to fend for ourselves - boo hoo hoo!!!!"
So what are YOUR plans , America, when the grid breaks down, or the terrorists strike one fine cold night? Who will you eat first? May I suggest your nearest Republican!

Last edited:
Oh man, nice thread.

Horrible pictures have emerged from New York, I had no idea it was that bad.

article-2227180-15D12AB6000005DC-264_634x456.jpg

[SUB]People look for salvageable food discarded from a flooded store in Coney Island, New York, as anger mounts over lack of relief supplies[/SUB]

article-2227180-15D12099000005DC-790_634x394.jpg

[SUB]With no food supplies and no supermarkets open, residents are forced to pick through bin bags of discarded food[/SUB]

article-2227180-15CD59DF000005DC-910_634x423.jpg

[SUB]Local residents argue for their place in line while waiting to get fuel at a gas station in Queens[/SUB]

APTOPIX-Superstorm-Sandy-bus-lines.jpg

[SUB]Commuters wait in a line to board buses into Manhattan in front of the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The line stretched twice around the arena and commuters reported wait times of one to three hours to get on a bus. [/SUB]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...scavenging-bin-bags--New-York-superstorm.html

americans are spoiled and self-centered, if you are obese and there is no gas, WALK, ride a bike. lose weight. if u are frustrated about the electric going out tell your unemployed friends to study to become and electrician. but no americans want fat lazy easy jobs that sounds like too much work. they would rather complain than be a part of the solution.

Back