• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
66edd4bf457d321d1e0f6a706700f451.jpg

Who are you gonna vote for?

Poll is anonymous.

Why would any gay american vote for someone like Romney? He does not beleive you should have the right to marry someone of the same sex. The world is changing conservatives, get with it.

I am voting for neuther one. Both othe them represent the same plutocrats who run this country. I know if Romney became president, he would probably be able to get a new radical conservative judge in the Supreme Court who would probably overturn Roe Vs Wade and force these atrocious social policies that would take the United States back almost a century.
Unfortunately, when it comes to economics, both Obama and Romney stand for the same policies that have created the enormous inbalances in our society. Neither of them has any policy that adresses issues such as gun control, climate change and the drug war.Sure, Obama, is in favor of gay marriage but I think there are more important issues that Obama has been unwilling to even discuss.
Mevertheless, I am going to vote. I guess it is a surprise for many people, but there are other people running for the presidency. I will vote for Jill Stein from the Green Party because her policies reflect some of the things I nthink we desperately need to fix.
I know that some of u must be thinking that I am wasting my vote as no third party candidate would ever win, but I am from NY state which is not a swing state so my vote is worthless even if I voted for Obama or Romney anyway. The future of our country is decided by a handful of states that most Americans cant even find on the map. Gotta love the electoral college system.

Then why vote at all? If things are the way you say, then your vote counts for nothing. So what is the point. It isn't always about who you like, it is about who you DIS-like the most. I used to like Obama, but he seemed to have dropped the ball a lot. However, he also has one hell of a mess to clean up, after Bush. So it can take time. I don't really like either candidate, I liked Ron Paul, but that ain't happening. So now it is a matter of picking the lesser of two evils. I WILL NOT vote for ANY candidate ever that is against gays and gay marriage. So I will not vote for Romney. That leaves just one choice left (at least one that ACTUALLY matters). So I will vote for Obama.

well, u are from West Virginia, right? It's very unlikely that your state will go for Obama this election so what is the point of u voting?

U say O might be a waste of time for me to vote for a third party candidate. Well, Texas has been historically a republican safe house, but with the rise of hispanic population who are voting in TX, the state might actually become a swing state as early as the 2016 election which is a big surprise considering how republican tx is. I hope that my vote, as worthless as it is, will send a message along with other people who will also vote for a third party candidade that the support for a third party system is on the rise in the US.

I hope when Obama gets re-elected he will make good on a few promises. I think he has been cautious in the first term so as not to disenfranchise too many on the Right. On the last term when he is not up for re-election he can really help us out without caring about re-electability.

Wow there is already one vote for Romney? Unbelievable. Must have a self-loathing complex... Likely involved in the Log Cabin Repugnants as well...

I never cared for Ron Paul. He is pretty much an anarchist who believe there should be no goverment oversight in society. Many people like him because he wants America to stop engaging in wars around the world, but they dont realise that the principle that drives his agenda is not the idea that war is wrong or inmoral, but that he thinks the federal goverment should play no role in society.
In a perfect world where people have free access to education and where people understand how to properly manage resources then I think the idea of a centralised goverment would be too intrusive, but in the world we live in, we need a central goverment to protect the rights of the people.

It all comes down to balance.

I'm a Canadian, but Obama at least shares some of my values. Romney seems to be everything I hate in our current Prime Minister, who seems to want to give away our country to foreign investors and speculators. People seem to miss the point that the current global financial crises was brought on by speculators and bankers driving prices up and the income of working people down so that those people couldn't even pay the interest on their loans. Then the Governments bailed out the Bankers because they couldn't afford to let them fail, leaving the bankers laughing all the way to the bank. Actually I think all the Governments should have taken Iceland's lead, let the banks fail, then lock up the bankers for stealing from the people. Don't keep doing what Governments all over the world are doing, stealing from the people to pay off the bankers that stole the money in the first place.

You are correct NY, WV looks to be red once again. However, it has voted blue MANY times in the past. If I just threw my hands up and said, "No point in voting, WV will just elect Romney anyways." then it will definitely remain a red state. Plus if I don't vote, then I have lost any right to argue about the result if I disapprove.

I dont think this is really that surprising. I am sure lots of people would sacrifice their identities to ensure their economic prosperity. I dont know much about everyone who comes here, but it's not that crazy to think some of us are wealthy and far more likely to vote for Romney.
Besdies, I have seen guys who have sex with other dudes claiming they are heterosexual even when evidence that shows otherwise is thrown in their face. There is a lot of research that indicates most people who hate gays are gays themselves.

Haha, you've hit it on the nail NY, so many Repugnant politicians who vote antiguy are caught with their pants down with rent boys or soliciting in public restrooms

Of all the atrocious republicans out there that everybody knows are gay but have an ati-gay agenda, the one I cannot stand is Marcus Backman. He has a degree in the mental health field (he is either a psychologist or psychiatrist( and he pushes this nonsensical "pray the gay away" therapy on young people who are struggling with their homosexuality. I am a psychology major and although I cant find a job with a damm psych degree, I still have great respeact for this field which is one of the most progressive fileds in science. Knowing that someione like Marcus Backman can distort psychology and use psychological principles to sell his agenda is beyond.
If a cardialogist tells a patient with high cholesterol to eat fat, the cardiologist would likely be sued and lose his licence and I think it's about time we did the same with pseude psychologists who use the reperative therapy to cure gay people even though there is empirical evidence that this bs actually causes enormous mental disturbances in the patients.

As a fellow "psych guy" that is sad. Well, he would have a hard time working in Cali now at least. What is scary is that my bf is actually voting for Romney precisely because of economics and Obamacare. I do understand that frustration. I'm just not willing to sacrifice gay rights for that. I would rather be homeless and have gay rights then to be rich and oppressed. Still, I do not think less of my bf. As long as we feel the same to each other, that's what really matters to me.

You're a better man than me, bindi. I don't think I could tolerate living with someone who votes for a politician who has values diametrically opposed to my set of values.

I don't think his views are all that different from my liberal own. He was just fucked over badly by Obamacare.

Maybe you two should talk more :u fucker:?
Republican's views are so opposite to 'liberal' I can hardly believe this. But then again if you are fine with your BF being fucked over badly... :thinking: :hahahahha:

5 here already voting for Romney. Very disappointing. Self-loathing at its worst I think :retard:

Bindi, how did Obamacare screw your BF? Just curious.

I'm voting my wallet! Besides, I don't think Romney gives a shit about the gay agenda, anymore than OB does. OB suddenly changed his mind months ago. The fact that he's politically "flexible" doesn't matter to me; the fact that the president can't change the law anyway - it would take an Act of Congress (the REPUBLICAN congress) to vote a change in marriage laws. Frankly, I don't really think OB is all that concerned about gay rights anyway. But let's see. Even two days before the election nobody really knows the outcome...andnothing is gonna change my life or fantasies or fetishes anyway, except maybe the money I have to spend on them.

It's just something about Romney that I do not trust at all. A Mormon President? Being a cult member is one thing, but a follower of a false profecy?

Back