Mexican Guy

He is excellent. I want him dead.

What can i said, i know this guy for three and i think he is beautiful but sorry guys i don't wanna see him dead cause he make my day every time i see him, he puts me y good mood for a week when i see him..

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/84143138469473/]
[/URL]

Wow! I understand the feeling, he's so gorgeous. I have a friend I'm too in love with to imagine dead, but I used to when I first met him. Did you imagine him did when you first met him? I'm going to visit my friend Friday. He's beautiful, I can't wait. It's been years since I've seen him.

Any pics verlup? How are his feet? Does he wear flip-flops? Its summer in the US now like in Europe, do you guys wear flip-flops? They are all the rage here among young dudes, I too got a pair.

I'll post a face pic when I return. He lives in Colombia and I get back Thursday. He wears flip flops all the time and his feet are Awesome! There's not much flip flop wearing here in NY lately. Summer's been cold and rainy mostly so far. It's pretty depressing so I hope the weather's nicer in Colombia.
He passed out once and I played with his feet but he started to awaken. I love him! I'll try checking in during my trip but may not be able too very often. I'll try getting him drunk again so I can snap some ko pics.

He passed out? You got him drunk and took advantage of him? Oh wow, I love that too. Have a great time in Colombia, lots of young guys die there every day. Who knows what you can come across!

Make sure you have a camera ready.

Back