Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
CDG members from the East Coast maybe be cut off due to "storm of the century"

000cf1bdd03f09f2619133.jpg

Dear CDG members from the East Coast,

Our team is closely following the situation with super storm Sundy and unfortunately latest forecast models predict hurricane force winds may leave entire towns without electricity for days.

:th_smiley_eh:

Some CDG members will be definately cut off.

We all hope that Sundy doesn't turn into a major disaster; still if you live in the area affected please leave a reply to this thread and update us on your status especially if you need to evacuate.

Thank you & stay safe.

you folks are really terrific ...i live on staten island right on the harbor so very anxious right now about flooding and power loss. i am few blocks from the ferry terminal which will most likely be out of service due to high winds on the harbor. i will keep you guys posted and THANK YOU again for caring.
best regards to you all
will scott

Situation definately not good, we have lots of members in the area.

Keep us posted please.

Yeah, even though WV isn't on the ocean, most of us will be hit by some major weather. I am lucky to live on the top of a hill, so I don't have to worry about flooding but heavy winds and power outages can be an issue. The ones I feel for are the ones on the eastern seaboard. I worry for my bf who lives on Rhode Island. Needless to say, I will be in constant communication with him.

it's time's like this im glad im smack dab in the middle of the country. although we did get a lot of rain from that last hurricane even this far in land.

......................:pass out:
SANDY STORM (SATELITE V.I.E.W.)
This monster was located approximately
900 miles south of Miami, Florida.
Sandy will strengthen over the next
couple D.A.Y.S...!He already kill
40 people
on his track...

More...*
Click image to continue...!

Hope it doesn't hit an area predominantly populated by niggers. Or we'll see stories for days, about how the evil white man (FEMA/Bush) turns their back on niggers.

Mandatory evacuation for parts of New York City

:attention:

Parts of New York City are under mandatory evacuation.

The rule applies to residents in "Zone A."

To find out whether you or someone you know is in Zone A, click
here.

Evacuation centers have been opened in 72 public schools.

All schools in the city are closed tomorrow.

Situation definately not good, we have lots of members in the area.

Keep us posted please.
So far no rain and light wind, but all public transportation (subway and buses) have been terminated

Thanks for your update phyz. I hope you are not in "Zone A"

Hmm, im not far from Buffalo, but in Toronto Canada. We are in the yellow zone. Lots of trees around here loaded with soaking wet heavy leaves, limbs may come down.. will be interesting.

Sounds awesome, is all this for lunch or dinner?

Back