StillNotDead

Forum Newcomer
22 years ago in my country was a war, I was 9 years old child. The soldiers one night came to our house and took me and my parents. They took me to a abandoned house, strip me naked, and they started to beat me, they beat me until I bled, my skin is starting to crack from the blows. They left me tied up overnight in the abandoned house, around me were waged a strong battle. I was scared for the first time in my life I thought, I would die. When the fighting abated, there come a 5 soldiers and began to rape me, my child hole was bleeding. It did hurt, I cried and begged them to stop. They began to puke on me, they pee, the duo have shit on my face and made me eat their shit. It was terrible. They said that the Croatian boy does not deserve anything better. I think it would kill me but Croatian soldiers did broke into my home town and rescued me from that abandoned house.

Today I have such a strong erection when I think of this event, I wish someone do it to me again, only this time to finish the job and kill me, I would like to die, a slow and painful. I love the pain, I want to suffer.
If anyone is interested to do something like that to me, let me know!?

Last edited:
Hi, my brother! I fought in the Bosnian war as a volunteer and mercenary. I was in my 20's back then. I was in a Mujahedin Unit. I know much of the things happening there and I have seen and done many of it myself. I raped and tortured many young serbian girls and boys, and many times all familly members. Unbelievers were our enemies and we fighting in the holy war, but we usually awoided to harm Croatian civilians because Croatin USTASHE often joined us fighting Serbs and gave us ammunition. I sticked my cock in many christian tight fuck holes there. Azemi :skull:

How is life now in Croatia? I'm sorry but I don't like war and violence I don't like racism

Back